Thursday, December 11, 2008

Home :)

Oh man I'm so, so tired. Got back from work today at 10.30 p.m. Super overtime!!! It was my first time working on a proposal! More like I did the keh-leh-feh stuff.. ;) hehe. Nevertheless it was a good experience! Got to know my buddy better yesterday & today, and we're beginning to treat each other like buddy buddies now.. He reminds me so much of my brother cause he's so patient and cin-cai!!

Anyways I've been back in KL for a week already, to be exact. I arrived KL last wed late night, and went to work the next morning right away :( didn't even have time to unpack, or groom myself, etc etc! Then on Sat early morning, whole family drove down to Singapore and stayed there for 3 days 2 nights. Visited grandma, relatives, and i met up with some IH friends as well. Came back Monday late evening.

I'm taking my time to settle down here this time, not rush to meet everyone the moment I come back. I'm happy so far because I got to meet up with Lainey (and 2 of her friends- Tzu Siang and Vince) on Tues night and we went to Luna Bar! :) :) my first time there and I totally loved the view! for those of you who have not been there, you should! then last night, i met up with another very good friend of mine, pin. he brought his girl aubrey along and i'm happy i met her! she's very nice :)

I foresee very exciting weeks ahead!! Friends from U.K. and everywhere are cominggg back and some already did :D haha!! So it's gonna be work during the dayy and play during the night for me. Movies at One U, Coffee at the Curve, home cooked food, dinner/supper with family at my favourite places, mamak sessions, hawker stall food, partying with my girls from kdu, my favourite gym classes (i'll start soon), cheap karaoke sessions, badminton with mommy, meeting up with my favourite people here (soon, soon ok!!).

Yes, this is home. And nothing beats home. I'm happy to be back =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LAME POST