Monday, December 1, 2008

Today, Eric, KK & I went to the Thai Office at the airport to settle our flight documents. Yes, we took a cab all the way to airport, and all the way back to the city. All for one piece of paper. Anyhow it's all confirmed now- I will be arriving KL on the 3rd (Wed) night! And sad to say I start work the very next day itself :( hopefully missing the first 2 days won't kill me.

Seriously I need some compensation of some sort. Extra accomodation costs, food, etc. Not to mention that the longer I stay in Melb, the more I will tend to spend. For instance:

How I spent my afternoon today.

Most of it are for family :) and friends back home!

I am so, so, happy because I finally got the gladiators (be it sandals, wedges or heels) I wanted for agesss!


Teehee, nice?? :)

Actually I kinda appreciate the unexpected extra days I have here in Melbourne.. It gives me time to be alone and do things that I want, though I must admit that coming back to IH now feels different as 90% of the people has gone back home. The corridor now is sooo quiet, I don't hear anyone in the showers/washroom, the common room is empty. I guess this is what I will be experiencing when I move out next year. Talk about this being a blessing in disguise :p

Last Friday, a few of us IH-ers went to the city to have Korean dinner! Zach & Sang kyu (a korean) planned it.. It was good! I particularly loved the miso-soup-alike.. "Dengjang chigae" that's what they call it :)

Part of the group @ By Korea
Zach, Harsh, me, Sang Kyu, Chris

It was my first time tasting soju- one of the top korean alcoholic beverages

On Saturday before going for my badminton social session, I sent the 2 indians and 1 singaporean off who lives on the same floor as I am off.

A group picture at the entrance! Noticed the 2 indians?

For dinner, it was jae's birthday gathering @ Docklands. 2 of her very good friends planned it. Thank you for inviting me :) She only came in mid-year but I'm glad I got closer to her lately when we were studying as we have 2 of the same subjs.

The gorgeous girls @ the tram stop :))

Haha, my dish for the night! Caesar salad :)
'cause I had dinner at IH beforehand already. want to lose weight ma people.

All of us outside Medici Bar

We then headed back to IH to cut the cake for Jaee! :)

Happy Birthday again, girl! :P
The Guess necklace we all got her (mel bought it as jae mentioned that she liked it) was GORGEOUS.

Yay, I finished a post with proper pictures! That's what having so much time for youself does to you. :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Gladiators r perfect for u! Nice Gladiator style without too much overbearing detail, and heels to give a teeny boost to ur adorable petiteness ;)