Wednesday, June 3, 2009

This is to a dear old friend of mine,



... she gave me one of the best and most memorable birthday presents I could ever remember;

a handmade photo album,

with wonderful little quotes everywhere,

and pictures of our highschool times in the first few pages of the album,

for my 15th birthday present- it's been 6 years.

To the b'day girl: you probably didn't think I remember, did you? I do :)

I came across this album when I was unpacking my things at my new house back in KL, and took a pic of it. So happy to be able to find it in my pictures folder and uploaded it :)

During our farewell outing @ 1U before I came to Aussie;
I still remember we ate at Old Asia, hehe...

*miss you & that silly boy on the left alott!*

... But most of all, she's one kind-hearted soul who puts her friends above herself.. She never fails to remember her good friend's birthdays, and always takes the effort to come up with something special, to give to that someone.

A pic of just the both of us, 2 years ago
(when I was fitter & slimmer LOL & had to rely on glasses because my eyes were allergic to contacts hehe. thank goodness those days are over ;p)

P.S. Allow (pardon) me to digress for abit- can't believe it's been one and a half years since I did lasik. Can't believe that I could actually pass to do lasik in the first place- didn't think I could as my allergy was really bad. Very fortunate and thankful that my eyes have been problem-free so far. In fact, my dry eyes syndrome has reduced after lasik! So weird, especially when it's supposed to be drier due to the thinner layer of cornea.

Anyhow, happy 21st birthday, tze yee :)

thank you for being a good friend all these years, even now when we're far apart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that Hor Tze Yee? Wow, she never struck me as a sentimental person.

Wei Lynn said...

Lol! she may look a lil' cool but she is a very very sweet person :)i remember when i was in college, she would still remember my birthday and got sze keat to surprise me with a card and gift!

Yours truly said...

i feel so honoured! lol. thanks =) those were such old memories... we have so much to catch up on!

ps: we definitely need a better photo of us together =s