Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Going home, yet again

*I have so much in my mind that sometimes I wish I didn't think so much, didn't worry too much, didn't care too much... Despite this, I must say that I have improved alot this year, I have learned to put aside things which are not significant; I have learned to avoid things that make me unhappy; and instead focus on things which are worth it, things which mean a certain something to me..*

:)

I am moving out of my place in a days' time, in which I also have an exam paper on that day. I have to pack my whole unit into boxes, pack my luggage to be brought back to Malaysia, and study. Yes, am quite stressed. Sigh.

I took pictures of the favourite spot in my room; pictures I posted up on my wall to remind me everyday how fortunate I am to be surrounded by people who cares for me, and people I care about dearly.

I'm an S fan as you can see,

beautiful on the inside, and the outside :)


Each time I'm about to fly home, I will still always have that strong anticipation and the i-cannot-wait-to-go-back feeling... and I'm glad to be feeling this way, because
home will always be home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see me! Hahahah... I LOVE YOU. Have fun back home.

Wei Lynn said...

Of course you see you dear! I brought our pics all the way to Melb!! Btw I shifted place so those pics are gonna be up on new walls :D Love u too!! I have so much to tell you, will email ya... :)