Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Ken.

I wrote this the day Ken left to Switzerland. And it's been in my drafts since then; untouched. Today's his 20th birthday, and I shall finish this post where I started.
**
Can’t believe that day has arrived.

He’s the most chilled one in the family; always making jokes which we will all laugh; always making awkward and tense moments seem lighter.

He introduced me to the song Cookie Jar, How I met your mother TV series, World series of Poker, and so many more wonderful things which I can't even think of right now.

He has a big heart- never judging, never condemning. He is kind, patient, funny, one of the most likeable people you can find around.

He is my darling brother.

Who’s gonna fetch me around now whenever and wherever I want? Who’s gonna listen to all my rants and complaints? Who’s gonna be there to acknowledge my manja and lame self?

Boy I already miss you, Ken.

Have a great & memorable 20th over there in Switzerland, please remember that all of us back home miss you and love you so much.

1 comment:

poh eng said...

Girl, I am so proud of you!

Love you....lots lots