Sunday, August 23, 2009

My humble abode :)

Hello all! Ok, this post is dedicated to my dearest family, who has insisted countless times to have a look at my new place. I apologize for taking so long, and the pictures won't upload in the email. Well, here it is, papa & mummy!

Welcome to my humble abode :)

The 'mini' living room
(mini but absolutely cosy ;p)

Look closely at the corner of the both sofas, lies this little corner :)
Ipod edifier, a family picture, magazines and a scented candle

The one poster I knew I had to purchase the moment I laid eyes on it
(I would think I am an optimist where I choose to see the glass half full ;p)

My little dining table!
Notice anything?
the flower I got from Ikea matches with my tissue box :) I love!

Kitchen :)
Nothing fancy but like what they always say, simplicity sometimes is the best.

Shoerack (with my favourite celebrity above it :P)
I had to buy 2 shoeracks and stock it one above another..

Toilette ;)
I know I'm sucha Serena fan, well they say if you look at the image of someone you wish to emulate everyday, eventually you'll turn out like that someone.

Wardrobe.
And a picture of me when I was a little girl, I like :-P
Each time I look at it I feel so hopeful, naive and young at heart again.

The view of Cardigan Street (quieter part of the city) from my unit.
And I'm not complaining :)

My study area :)
where I'm typing this post up now hehe and the place where I'm supposed to spend most of my time at, yet it's NOT. sigh

the $19.00 longg mirror I got from good ol' Ikea!!
which I later found out reject shop sells for $10 for something almost similar...

A 'sneak peak' into my bedroom
(Absolutely love the flowers and vase I got from Ikea! good investment indeed)

Bedroom
(Cosy and warm, right?? :D no wonder can't wake up early lah... lol)

Lastly, at the corner of my bed:

a page I extracted out from a mag of 2 girls in toned bodies- to reinforce myself everyday that I can be like them too provided I am disciplined!

No comments: