Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sorry for the lack of updates these days guys!! Been super busy..

I got up early to go for my 3 months after lasik eye check up today.. Thank goodness I called the OSHC department and they said I could try the Victorian College of Optometry (affiliated with melb uni) for the check up. FOC as it's covered by the insurance. Managed to save 64 dollars for I'd have paid that amount for a normal check up in normal optometrists. *no wonder the clinic was filled with old people* I guess that place covers for people who are really IN NEED. :D Not to mention that the people in VCO was soo precise, detail and most of all, patient! Love melbourne. :) Got checked by a forth year optometry student and his supervisor.

Anyways, yesterday we had our first baddy match (quarters) against University College and we won 3-2 in the team event. Was a close win but a well fought one nonetheless. Next game's next tuesday!

Cafe practices are on everynight as well.. Cafe's an annual event by IH to raise funds from sponsors. I really feel bad 'cause I've been skipping practices and all, but starting tonight, I won't anymore!!!

Tomorrow I'll be waking up at 6 again, for IH baddy practice from 7 till 9.. classes will go on from 10 to 5 with breaks in between.. then it's the Melb Uni Badminton Club's Movie Night!! Since I'm part of the membership social sub-committee, this will be our first social event of the year! Watching Street Kings featuring Keanu Reeves :p After movie, there's QC for cafe.

Friidaayy.. Hopefully I will get my accounting assignment started (which is due on Monday omg!).. then hairspray rehearsals from 3-5.. then I'll be heading to Elaine's place for her ANZAC Weekend partayy!! Looking forward to seeing her and other kdu peeps =)

Oh! And I got the treasurer post I wanted for ICSS (International commerce students society) yesterday. Thought as a commerce student, I should at least handle real cash flow before I step out to the world... i may be a noob in this, what with cheques, tax claims etc. But hopefully, I'll have gained a lot from this post!!

Kitchen work starting soon.. sighs. Will update soon, I promise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must update about Elaine's party!!! [=

Anonymous said...

is this blog dead?

Wei Lynn said...

Celine: I revived this blog. :)

Anonymous: Lol so many things to update that I just got lazy :(