Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Oh gosh I really feel like sleeping now... Seriously. So I'm going to blog a bit 'cos writing keeps me wide awake.. I'm going to blog about totally random things okay, and leave the important ones till the next post..

So much has happened last few weeks.. I even skipped a few lectures, but listened to audio (so it's not that bad!).. Oh it was my first time using audio lecture, I find it damn cool.. haha. didn't know how to use it last sem. :( anywayss.. 1 and a half more months to final exams!!! goshhh WEI LYNN, time to buck up please..

I had a totally scrumptious dinner earlier. Thought I deserve some good food after eating in college almost everyday... We went to eat at this Irish pub where they serve steak + a pot of beer for only 14.50 dollars. pretty good deal ey? Chings has been inviting me to go since last sem but have delayed till today... Anyways here's a pic:

STEAK BABYY :D

Can you believe that it wasn't enough for me?? I was still terribly hungry after that.. I'm such a pigg. Met someone in the tram and I stole his McD's fries.. that makes me a greedy pig. Ahh whatever.. food will always remain as my utmost priority in my list of priorities like sleeping etc.

I'm WIDE AWAKE NOW!! I knew writing & blabbing will make me wide awake. That's coz I'm such a talkative person.. Lol.

Hmm... Oh!! I switched my kitchen work to mornings now. Instead of doing it mondays and wednesdays dinner.. I'm now doing Mondays and Fridays' BREAKFASTS. that means waking up at a very ungodly hour(for me) like 6.30 a.m.!!!!!! And I thought I have said goodbye to waking up early after the IH baddy trainings. Actually, you know what. I wanted to switch to breakfast time, to force myself to wake up early. Since I've been skipping breakfasts these days...

So, it's a good thing :)

Sleep early, rise & shine EARLY.

Makes me look PRETTY.

I'm so lame.

I've got 3 assignments due next week along with another 15% PBL test... Arghhh stressed lah. Guess I should procrastinate no further.. and get moving with some work... Night all of you. Lynnie misses everyone back home (you know who you are). and I'm happy for a certain someone that he's finally found someone!!! ;) Details soon ok pleaasee :)

P.S. : Jie misses you a lot, Ken! Finally your email arrived huh. hehe. better late than never...
This msg is for you: Bien fait dans votre examen français ! lol understand ar?? hehe go find out :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha of course i understand. It means good luck in your french exam. and since you used votre, means we're in the formal situation. BUT you should use ton -bien fait dans ton examen francais. cause your older and im younger so you can use ton. but if im talking to you, i use votre. =)

Anonymous said...

It's cold there so u're excused to eat big portions! :P

On the other hand... I'm not!

Miss u so much!

terez said...

WEI LYNN!! hahaha..cant wait to see you realy soooon..im having the last day of exam tomoro :(.
miss you lots!!! just drop by to say hi :).HUGS.

Anonymous said...

I dont get ur breakfast theory btw :S

Wei Lynn said...

Ken: Hehehe I thought it means "Well done in your French test?" I got the translation from google :)

Sammy: Lol! Sammy!! Please!! You can afford to eat a lot ok. I've now got a bulging tummy which is going to be hard to get rid of. :( Oh my breakfast theory... Basically I contradicted myself. I hate waking up early. But to force myself to wake up early, I picked breakfast shifts for kitchen work. So this way, I won't miss breakfast. :) 'coz kitchen door closes at 9.30 a.m sadly

Terez: Theresa!!! what a lovely lovely surprise from you!!!! =) too bad I won't going back msia in june! :( will only be going back in december. MISS U TOO!! really wish could have a reunion with you & mei!