Monday, May 19, 2008


And that's my first groceries shopping since I got back 3 months ago. :) Getting a little bored of College meals already hehe. Went to Brunswick earlier and mannn, can't believe it's my first time there! Since it's so close to IH. Aand.. I had McD's double cheeseburger for dinner. Heaven I tell you ;)

Anyways I'm a happy girl now. About time I buy my own food instead of always stealing from my floor mates!! Now they are allll welcomed to request food from me :D

**
Had a chilling weekend. And I loved it! On Friday, after my PBL test, went back to clean up my room. Elaine came all the way from her far away house & she stayed over the night! Haven't seen her in weeks and our appointment of meeting up has been postponed for weeks. She had loads to tell me about her brother's wedding (which happened only about 2 weeks ago) in Bali!

Speaking of Bali... I AM SOO GOING BALI AT THE END OF THE YEAR!!! I've actually had it in mind since early Jan this year. Was travelling with AirAsia and on the brochure I saw "Indonesia Year 2008". Immediately my mind settled on Bali. Elaine has only proved it even more why I should go. The beaches, parties, jet skiing, para gliding etc. The cheap shopping. Oh goshh....

Whoever wants to go with me?? ;)

Anyways back to reality first, we tried out a new chocolate place San Churro's @ QV where its slogan goes: "Chocolate is your new salvation" or something like that. Hehe damn funny :S

Chocolate Tapas


I invited: Luxian & Monica, Harsh and Chiau Lin. Since they have met Elaine and I wanted Elaine to feel as at home as possible!


The girl who says she's going to Bali with me!!!! ;)

Then I had a call from Jee Wei, who asked to yamcha. I actually felt excited at the sound of "yamcha", since no one has used that term on me since I got back melb. Mostly it's like "hey, u up for coffee?". Yamcha is sooo malaysian and I love it!!! Met up with her & the others and we headed to Lygon St...

They chose San Churros(again for us! lol) @ Lygon St.

Brought Elaine & Chiau Lin along as well. We didn't mind going to the same choc place as we were stuffed and we wouldn't be eating anyway!

**
Saturday: Invited 2 of my high school peeps Justin & Choon Yauw over to IH for lunch. Then we headed to watch Iron Man @ Melb Central after sending Elaine off to the train station. That movie's....so so la. Everyone kept going on how good it is, so my expectations were pretty high. But overall, I enjoyed it so it's all good :)

Met up with Chings & all for dinner @ Bizmi's, this indian oriental place. I had nasi briyani & teh tarik!!!! I absolutely, totally, LOVE teh tarik ok!! My favourite drink. My first time dining at that place. Man, should find out more good places to eat to prepare myself when I move out.

After dinner, headed to a random bar in Victoria St for some beers & pool! I was disturbed by this particular thing. Argh don't wanna mention it! Just one of those moods I guess.

**
Played badminton on Sunday. Have been MIA for weeks. Supported IH's volleyball team as well for a little while :) Our girls team came up champion! :P Then I was off to do kitchen work till night time. My weekend was relaxed, thought I deserved it as all assignments have been handed in and tests have ended.

Hope to focus on studying now. Really, really hope to....


2 comments:

s h i n said...

hey babe, i am definitely up for Bali if u are willing to go travel with me. :)

anyway, wana go gym at alvin's place this fri afternoon? i really wanna swim. just have a relaxing swim really.

&!! i might head off to lavish or seven this fri night too, right after amber's bday thingy. let me know soon!!

p/s: seems like u had oodles of fun eh? I havent even tried san churos, but it's okay. diet diet & keep fit!! hahah. really hope to see u this fri. i wana go swimming!! if not will go do heaps of fun stuff after exams i.e. shopping, swimming, cam whoring, clubbing... woohoo!! cant wait!! :)

miss u heaps babe,
xoxo, shin

Wei Lynn said...

Shin: Really??!! Yes!! Let's plan it the next time we see each other :) haha! can't wait. so sorry that i can't make it on fri swimming, was away for the weekend. let's go studying at the state library sometime next week/next next week! and maybe max brenners after that =) Miss you babe!!! *hugs*