Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sigh, I've got so many things to update e.g. family coming over to Melbourne, family trip to sydney, semester recaps etc but i'm just so lazy! Partly because there are a million and one pictures to choose from to upload and I am just so indecisive!

Currently at Elaine's place now (a getaway house to me) in the far far away suburbs.. I love it here, it's so quiet and peaceful. For the first time this year I went for a 10 mins jog! then pampered myself in the hot tub with these theurepeutic stones i found on her bathtub.. Ahh, of the simple pleasures in life which makes me happy! :p Then i cooked some dinner for myself. An hour later, I got hungry again. So now, two pieces of toasted bread with butter spreadings and a cup of warm camomile tea accompanies me as I lay on the bed with a book and laptop in hand. Ahh, I am happy! It's not hard to make me happy :)

Oh btw, I downloaded i-tunes and transferred all my songs from media player to i-tunes itself and to my ipod, my new baby! Told mom i wanted an ipod so she gave me hers. So today I jogged with my ipod on! yayy! hahah another little pleasure in life ;p alright, will head off now to wonderland (a book in hand on the bed + a cup of warm tea). will update soon!!


p.s. elaine's gone to phillip island with her nieces, decided not to follow as i desperately needed to rejuvenate myself with sleep and some time alone. :)

No comments: