Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Memories :)


Was browsing through some old pictures... and these was what I found :)

Year 2004:

At Sofia's open house when us girls were only 16 then; I remembered us joining the older people on the dance floor!


At Alicia's mansion on one of the gatherings


Another one of those gatherings and sleepovers (naturally) at Mandy's
... and us acting silly! ;)

Year 2005:

One of the last few days in school where we went around the whole school taking pics!

Field trip with 5 Mozart


During the year end Prom


Doesn't everyone look so happy? :)

Year 2006- when we're all a lil more grown up :p


Oh how I love you girls!

*missing Suyi, Vonney, Yng- the other KDU girls in this pic though :(*

BUT.. I'll be seeing you Su yi dear in Sydney in less than 2 weeks time!!! Yayyy so happpyyy... :)

Looking back at these pictures brings back good old memories, and I know for sure that these memories will be forever etched in my heart :)

Other girls like siew mei, fan, sammy, theresa, sheue yng, yvonne chua.. you're being missed! So sad that I won't be back in Msia in July to reunite. :( Not to mention others like keat, kelvin, pin, jiat, foong, eiran, kelvin, cal, hou, kenneth, cloong, marcus, ds, dh. Sorry if I missed out any!

Last paper on Friday. BRING IT ON!

3 comments:

Kien Seng said...

omg...i sangat the miss my high school mates and college mates as well...

Anonymous said...

haih fine lor... don't have me inside..

Wei Lynn said...

Kien Seng: Heheh high school times are the best I feel. College too. At least we can feel childish, young and foolish then, right? :D

Cal: I MENTIONED YOU LA! go seee... i said "cal". Don't worry I will dedicate a post to u and a few others soon ok. So nice of you to visit my blog cal!! So happy =) hehe