Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Some recaps of what happened during last semester. :)

MUOSS's Amazing Race- this was my group, we were supposed to dress up as eccentricly by making use of fashion items in a shop

Not only was it a new sem in Uni, it was a whole new semester at college as well:

Chilling with floor mates in Chris's room

The famous Ice Kacang made by Chris


Cultural dinner- Spain

Then there was Cafe 2008, a huge annual performance by the IH community to raise funds.



And of course, not forgetting my favourite game. :)

Eunice, Kat & I

Kat's an awesome captain of the baddy team; well she IS the girls sports rep in IH and I think she did a great job putting our team together! Well done, Kat. :)

One of the groups of IH who came to watch & support :)

Oh most importantly, my darling uni mates who came to support. Love you girls much much!! =)

Occassional House parties:


@ Elaine's- ANZAC weekend party

Williamstown

... And some random parties.

June's 21st @ the apartment lounge

Fiesta Latina with miss.siah


@ Seven with Liyen- it was lingerie night (only got closer to her this sem! :p )


Not forgetting my babes in Uni.. it was the end of exams party.
(next one u better come mich!!)

Primary school mates! :) Jeat & Caleen. so happy to see them!

@ Eve.

Travelling & sight-seeing wise...

Grampians...

... with the ICSS crew!

How can I not forget our "P" & "VP" post ;) hahaha!

Another trip; one the way to Mildura with floor mates:

When we were almost half-way through. (whole trip took us 7 hours drive!!!)


In front of Zach's house.

A volunteering programme I took part in:

Run for the Kids marathon- I was a sector Marshall standing at the sides of the road, 'guiding' people. It was an experience!

Some who are leaving us to further their studies in an exchange programme. Among the 3 I know of:

Miss Chiau Lin who's going to Uni of Edinburgh! Wah, so proud of her I tell you. :)

And Liyen's who's going to a uni in U.S.
I wish both you all the best there. Gonna miss both of you alottt! Only gotten close to both of them last sem..

Till next time. :)

No comments: