Friday, November 14, 2008

Because tonight will be the night...

I was at the library just now whilst listening to my ipod, and this song came up and hit me there & then. I have always loved this song, but you know how sometimes when you listen to songs, it hits you at a certain point? So immediately when I came home, I youtube-ed it to search for the original video. I was shocked (in a good way of course!) at the amount of people out there who can sing this song SO WELL, all accompanied with the guitar. What more is that- most of them are GIRLS! I am so, so, amazed. I also want to play the guitar & sing like that! ;)

For those of you who have yet to listen to this amazing song, here you go:


'Fall for you'
by Secondhand Serenade

The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before?
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core

But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind

**
It's such an amazing song. Don't you all agree?

Go youtube videos by other people as well :) I particularly like the one by juliajulay, silentview and krista nicole. Their voice... I have no words to describe so please, go listen and tell me,

did it melt your heart like how it melt mine?

No comments: