Sunday, November 16, 2008

I was just thinking in the library today (Sigh I've been going to the library quite a lot these days), 2 weeks as of today, and I will be home! :) 3 days as of today, and I will be freeeee! Say byebye to exams then hehe.

At the mean time, I have one more day to study for my intermediate financial accounting paper on tuesday. And QM2 the next day. I really wish it weren't back to back. How to focus on both papers like that :( Sighhh, nvm, look on the bright side wei lynn! You can do this!

Back to leases, asset revaluations, foreign currency transactions, and CONSOLIDATIONS whatnot. I love, love, love, accounting. Yes, I do. Yes, just keep telling yourself that wei lynn. But it's truee, I do, okay, when I get the answers right.

See you all soon in a bit! :)

2 comments: