Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm back on high demand! (hehe bet you guys missed my self-praises too right) Anyway, I'm so happy and amazed that many of you still drop by my blog every now and then, and for some (almost all the time?), and question me why did I privatise it, and to invite you as readers. Haha. Thanks, guys! It's always good to know that your friends back home are thinking of you still. :p And rest assured that I'm thinking of you all too! Really can't wait to go back!!

So for starters, let's do some updates. My exams are going on mid-way now, hence the last emo post. I know, I talk as if some major drama has happened, right? Quite major ok, I blew away my 1st question in OB today just like that just because I skipped that part in the lecture notes, thinking it was unimportant. Silly me, everything is important, especially when your lecturer asked you to particularly read just that week's lecture notes. It's ok, it's over.

Also, my beloved (ahh, yes) Corporate Law paper is over & done with, on Monday. Can't believe we made and compiled notes so neatly, and didn't even come close to using them in the exam. I didn't have time to open and flip the textbook, mind you! It was a very, very interesting subject nonetheless and I'm glad I took it. No regrets. Despite me whining about it all semester, I actually enjoy reading the book because it's a whole new thing to me! Now when I look at company and business transactions, I look at it in a whole new perspective. So ppl, don't try and cheat me ok!! Don't even try.... haha. Or I might 'outsmart' you all instead.

thank you, for being such an amazing companion for the 2 weeks before exams
(still amazing, nonetheless)

the 'best friend' & I in one of the tute rooms in IH
(I took a pic of this room because it reminded me so much of those old, traditional rooms in harry potter movies)

Don't you all agree with me that he's... insatiable?

And that's how I'll end this post- by saving the best for last. Hahaha.

No comments: