Saturday, April 30, 2011

hello! :)

Hi all! It's labour day weekenddd :) I came home last night after 2 mugs of beers and crashed right away, from 9.30pm till 9.30 am the next day. That's how I've been spending my weekends these days, sleeping. So not happening right, hehe.

I've come up with a whole list of things to do during this relatively longer weekend. Things like spring clean my room, my wardrobe, finish reading the book 7 habits, settle some important errands which I can't mention here, complete my rotation report, go to pavvy to polish my tiffany necklace and pandora bracelet, shop for working skirts, and BLOG. I've got soo much to blog about it's all WIP, saved partially completed in my drafts list... Gotta work on getting them done soon.

Spent a lovely afternoon with mummy :)


I shall leave you now with a picture of me (shameless, at that). Heading to town now for dinner with family for one of the best hokkien mee, fried oysters, fish head noodles!! Then it's poker time with my batch mates :)

Have a good weekend ahead all! I shall blog soon, promise.

No comments: