Monday, August 27, 2007

College Hopping Part 2


In front of Queen's

Dining Hall.


Ben and I.

Ben looking good!

Walking along the streets..

Newman College.

Ben & I again.


Newman's dining hall.

Ah, rooms with balconies!!!

Don't you think the view's so pretty?? I'm so jealous!

I was later joined by Wiggy & Felicia! On the balcony =)



View from the balcony..

Newman's library.



In the middle of Newman.

Yeap, so that's basically my college hopping session! Oh, I also visited Trinity College, it's so beautiful but the pictures are in my phone.

And I feel like such a traitor. I post and brag about other colleges but not on the college I'm living in.

Next post, it'll be on the place I'm staying. I promise!

2 comments:

Keat said...

Hahaha..
Awesome, just received you mail. ;)
Awesome pictures.

(Psst, you gained weight ar?)

singming said...

hi.. now i can stalk you so much better.
you should get a tagboard so i can fill it with rubbish.