Sunday, August 26, 2007

College Hopping.

My second post!
Let's backtrack to what I did last Sunday. (which was exactly one week ago)


I went College Hopping with Ben Shane! Since it was the Uni's open day as well as the residential colleges' open day...

It means...

WE GET FREE FOOD!


Well, of course that's not my intention la. My sole intention was to sight-see and take pictures of these magnificient looking buildings. And maybe, of course, if pastries are provided, why not have them? If no one's gonna eat it, they're going to go to the bin anyway.


College hopping, hmm? Very funny as I am also staying in a college. Haha. It's not that I'm jealous of other colleges or anything, it's just that, it won't hurt to look and admire other colleges. Get what I mean? Hehe.


So, our first stop was the undeniably MOST MAJESTIC:
ORMOND COLLEGE.


The entrance.


Just when I step inside...


Me posing in front one of Ormond's buildings.




Introducing "Hogwarts"! :P Nah, it's the clock tower.

My photographer & companion for the day, Ben. Thanks, ben :)

Hehe, my turn in front of "Hogwarts"


Okay, let's go inside Ormond now..



The magnificent dining hall.





The clock tower, side view.




Alice in wonderland.



Alright, I gotta say bye to Ormond now. Queens College and Newman College coming up next. Gotta go feed my tummy first :)

No comments: