Friday, August 31, 2007

Let's now move on to Thursday, 30th August.

Merdeka eve, yo!

I had a long day of class on Thursday, by the time I got back I was knackered.
However, it didn't stop me from being patriotic..



Haha, so called patriotic mm, celebrating Merdeka in a club! Hey, at least, I am celebrating my country's independence day...


Me, Michelle, Chelsea & Jolynn.

It's so obvious I'm growing fatter by the day.

Chelsea & I.
Chelsea's from New York. She's an exchange student from The Wharton School, Pennsylvania. Super brilliant girl, she is.

Joooo and I.

Omg, I love her this much I tell you!


Mich, Chelsea & I.


Michelle was sick, (that's why she was holding a bottle of mineral water) yet she came as she has already promised to come. What a great friend she is. Chelsea can dance super well! She was practically teaching me how to move the whole night! Haha. I'm such a noob.

Us again.



Nick & I.


Haha, he's like a little boy only.


In the taxi on the way home.

I have class at 9 the next (today) morning!

---------------

And today, sigh I'm sad to say that... I skipped by finance tutorial in the morning cos I couldn't wake up! However, I made it up by going for the 1pm class. See, I'm still responsible. So if my parents are reading this blog, I don't want you all to be worried okay!

After classes at 3, I went to the city to do a little shopping with my old pal, Jee Wei.

Wah, she's super rich lor. And has super good fashion sense.


As I have not shopped in Melbourne yet (I know, how can it be right?), after showing me around departmental stalls and everything, I was awed at all the amazing clothes and shoes!

I dare not look at the prices as it's definitely more pricy than the clothes in M'sia.. Then again, we can't compare as we have to price all these based on the income earned in the country. It wouldn't be fair if I were to use M'sia's currency to judge these goods, you know?

So I bought myself a sports pants, a casual dress, and a tube top! They're really cheap though, like about 20 aussie dollars per piece. Haha. I dare not buy anything more expensive than that. I'm such a cheap skate.

And for the first time, I signed using my credit card! That's cause I forgot to transfer money to my account to withdraw.. thus there's no money for me to withdraw at all. My dad said I could only use the credit card for emergency, like if I got into an accident and had to pay a large amount in the hospital or something. But, sports pants and all these, emergency, right? Or how am I going to play in my match tomorrow?

Jee Wei & I.


Hehe, us in Country Road.

That basically explains my Friday. I'm off to Chelsea's room party now.

I wanna play well in my match tomorrow. I want to enjoy the game. Wish me luck =)

No comments: