Friday, August 31, 2007

I have so much to blog about!

And finally a moment of my own in my room. :)

With this accompanying me:

My late meal at IH as I couldn't come back in time for dinner.
(Not bad okay, it's fish and chips, mushroom soup plus fruit salad.)


Anyway, let me start off with Wednesday, 29th August.

It was Festival of Nations in uni, so there were food stalls everywhere. Oh my, how i enjoyed this. Just like how champagne is an aphrodisiac to some people, food is my addiction.


And I thought, hmm, since it's festival of nations, plus Merdeka's around the corner...

Why not wear a cheong sam??




Tada! Monica & I.
Don't you think she's pretty? She's a phillipino, by the way!


Oh before I move on, let me briefly go through something...



You see, it was blazing hot in my room that day, I felt like I could melt anytime. And since Melbourne is known for its unrpedictable weather, I thought, hey, today might be summer! (though it's still winter)


So, me being me, a smartie pants haha, I wore a mini skirt... happily thinking it's summer.




How'd I know that the moment I walked out from the gate, half way through.. the wind pops out of nowhere! Chill went through my legs and oh, I suffered badly. It's like all of a sudden okay! Melb's weather indeed has the capability to play games with idiots like me.


More pictures:


Bonnie, Monica, Michelle, Hannah and I.

Bonnie's from the states, Monica phillipines, Michelle Malaysia, Hannah Brunei.

Lu xian & I.


Walking back from uni to IH was such a pain. But, but! No worries, cause I have...

Doughnuts + Latte!

See, everything always turns out fine, as long as I have food...

And this is me, happily eating my doughnuts as I walk back from the uni with Michelle.. Don't be deceived by the sunlight, the weather was still cold.

At night, I went for badminton practice. It was good, I'm improving tremendously. Haha. I'm playing this monash open tomorrow. Wish me luck!




No comments: