Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ahhh! Just got back from Aunty Melissa's house.. she & family just moved in today and they're living right beside our house!! We're neighbours now.. She's my mom's good friend and a bubbly lady who's young at heart :) Plus her house is GORGEOUS!! omg omg it's even better than a 5 star hotel.. Her house could make the cut for a 6 star man.. Not to mention that her pool is AMAZING.. looks exactly like a beach house.. I love beach houses..*sighs* lol! I'm gonna earn a lot a lot of money next time and I'm gonna have a house like that too!

Aunt mel had us plus 2 of her and my mom's good friends over for dinner.. Her mother cooked and my gosh! The food was awesome.. I was lucky to be able to eat despite me arriving late.. I should self-invite myself there from now onwards whenever aunt mel's mom is around.. and i'll end up being fatter.. Oh, I arrived late cause I went to the gym after god knows how long.

Speaking of gym.. I attended this Body Pump class earlier, and I was expecting a LADY instructor to conduct the class you know.. cause the name on the time table sheet says.. (i think i better not name it in case that instructor finds me here).. but then! when the class was about to start, a BUFF, CUTE, YOUNG MAN appeared! hohoho. he even noticed that I was new ok.. actually, any instructor would notice new members..so scratch that..

Anyway back to my class earlier.. so okay la, he's buff and all.. and he's tall you know! height does compliment one's body i feel.. mm.. so there was this shoulder weight lifting exercise and after a few tries I stopped, just couldn't do it anymore.. then he looked me ok! I of course can't stop la right.. had to continue.. must save my face a bit hehe :) After he thinks I'm damn weak or something(which I am) and if you don't believe me, it will be explained now..

You see, 90% of the class consists of older woman.. woman aging in their 30s or 40s maybe? There was only 1 other girl who's pretty young as I've noticed.. Every lady(plus 2 or 3 men) there carries weights at least double or triple the weights I carry.. this is INSANE!! And there was this girl(the only other young one), she's soo skinny(half my size) but taller la, she's got the height.. OMG the weights she lifts? My bar- I carry 2kg on each side which makes it 4 kg in total.. hers was at least 5 kgs each, making it 10 kg in total.. some other exercises she carries even more!!!! her body is nothing but muscles.. skinny and bony as she is, she has muscles.. hardcore like hell man! her tummy has no fats at all.. not a single lump.. it's toned with abs.. can beat alba's I'd say(in terms of abs la). So.. I made a silent promise to myself that.. I'm gonna work hard to get that toned body.. She, in some way or another.. just motivated me.

Also, there was this 'ang moh' lady in the class as well.. she lagi hardcore.. she carries like double to triple whatever that skinny girl carries.. 4 huge weights(2.5 kg) on each side.. making 20 kg in total! Psycho.. really.. how do these women do it.. On the way to pay my parking ticket, she was behind me and so we talked a bit.. she asked if I was in the class and I said yes. I added: "I noticed you! You were carrying a hell lot of weights over there." And you know what she said??!! Ang Moh lady: "Oh you must be joking! I haven't been to the gym in... (i expected a few months or years at least) 4 weeks!" 4 WEEKS!! yeah if she had gone in those 4 weeks she'd probably carry more weights right? SHE must be joking! Anyway she's from Aussie so we talked quite a bit.. :)

My, my, what a.. long.. blabbing post eh? hehe sorry lah.. i'm just amazed and stunned and emotions filled with disbelief yet with pride in the same time.. humans of my species are strong, after all..

So, my Bangkok post.. should I continue ah? I'm sooo tired and I have to wake up at 6 in the morning for work.. I think.. I'll go sleep first :) sleep has always been precious to me, and now it's even more so good night guys and i'll update soon i promise!


*remember your promise wei lynn*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should update more often! i luv reading your posts!

Wei Lynn said...

thank you! :) I didn't know people love reading my posts. hehe.