Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hehe I just did something silly! And I'm not telling! All I can do now is to wait and see what happens :) lol.

Anyway, I had a great weekend! Except for some minor unpleasant issue.. nvm don't wanna dwell on that, it's not worth it! Life's not perfect anyway right? :)

On Friday after work.. I went for my eye check up and all was goood =) so happy! my right eye has a vision of 25 now, left eye 50(ahhh!) as compared to last week's 25.. but my vision will fluctuate la, it will only stabilize after 3 months. so, you never know, i might still get perfect vision then! hope so, hope so...

After that, went home to shower then went to get Su Yi dear from One U! She's back from Sydney! =)) Missed her so much.. Then it's back to my place. We had a small KDU potluck gathering :)

Suyi, Jo, Vivent, Cal, Kwee and Kye came. We had fried mee hun(my part, but of course it wasn't me who cooked la hehe), kwee's spaghetti, cal's butter cake, jo's honey sotong, vivent's fruits and soft drinks, and suyi's Big Apple doughnuts. Oh not forgetting the red wine I offered!! =p I looove red wine...


All of us in my living room :)


We got Suyi a small birthday cake!

Her real birthday's on the 27th Feb, but we won't be able to see her then.. we're all turning 20 this year and we realize how much it's gonna affect us(actually more like me hehe) so it is a MUST to celebrate it, doesn't matter big or small :)


Everyone looked so happy! yay! =p


This looks like a shoot from 'Friends' or some TV Show.


Jo suggested a "couple" looking shoot! hehe.

Su Yi stayed over and we talked and talked till we both fell asleep.. I enjoy talking to her so much because we girls have our "deep" moments where we share anything under the sun.. She's a very independent, rational, caring and wise person and I'm so blessed to know you dear!!

The next morning, I dropped her off to meet her cousins for breakkie, then picked her again and hit Cats Whiskers.. We bumped into Jo there! lol so funny.. and each of us got the same top.. =) Suyi and then hit the Curve, she wanted to shop more.. We had an enjoyable time!! I'm happy that she got what she wanted.. formal pants, body shop body lotion etc. Hehe.


Su yi & I at the Curve :)

Got home late evening, then went to Ching's place.. she stays soo near me! lol. Her dad had some party going on. Chit chat with her and her sis a bit then left for the movie Cloverfield with Pin and all.. I enjoyed Cloverfield, minus the head spinning moments lol :) A very different movie, I'd say.

And today, I woke up late!! Wanted to wake up early to go to them gym.. but sighh, i was too lazy. How to get a hot body like that??!! Must be more disciplined next time.. I chilled at home today, caught up with my reading.. I really need to finish "A Time to Kill" by John Grisham.. it's the longest i've taken to finish a book.

Went for family dinner and I must say.. I'm beginning to enjoy family dinners a lot. Not to say I don't usually enjoy it.. I do, a lot.. But as my brothers and I grow up to be more mature now, the things we talk about tend to be of more substance too.. And I'm really fortunate to have such successful yet humble, open minded yet wise, understanding parents. I learned something very important just now =)

Back to work tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it, surprisingly.. hehe. I thought I'd dread it!

Bedtime now.. good night guys, hope you had a great weekend :) Love you all...

**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IS THAT JO'S NEW BOYFRIEND?