Monday, January 7, 2008

Hiii everyone!!! :)

I just got back from Bangkok a while ago.. And man, it was the best family trip ever! Hands down! Will update about my trip in the next post.. I've got so much to share with you all =)

Just when I arrived home sweet home, there was a parcel waiting for me. I immediately recognized the handwriting. It was a lovely surprise from my darling.. all the way from London! As I opened the parcel, I saw:



A Christmas card with a long beautiful message, no better way written :)



She bought me a pair of long, silky, elegant gloves for Christmas



Haha I tried it on immediately! Couldn't resist :P

PS: Don't know when can I actually wear it! Maybe this year's halloween?


... And Lancome lip glosses! For my birthday :p


"It looks good, classy and it smells good", she quoted.


Yes, I will definitely remember you when I use it dear!! Haha the smelling good part may come in handy in the future, lol. And your image will pop up in my mind ;)


The wonderful, amazing friend I have is none other than...


Siew Mei!!!! I heart youu <3

Man, I miss her THIS MUCH!!!! You know how with some friends you can totally be yourself, talk nonsense, act silly, feel stress-free as quoted by her, FUN, but also, a friend whom you can deep talk to too.. talk about serious things in life, from relationships to friendships to studies to goals, aims in life.


She's my "kakis" all way round la! From mr.mohan's to mr.desmond's classes, to shopping outings, to eating-out sessions, to clubbing, to talking on the phone, to encouraging each other with silly remarks.. I can still remember our "calling" for Cambridge! Hahaha that was.. hilarious & memorable man.. =) your calling was from a mag and mine was.. on the road, right? hehe.


Though I only knew her in college for about a year and a half, (actually it's only a year cause we only started getting close towards the 2nd half of the year), she's no doubt a friend who treasures friendship and will go the extra mile to make her good friends happy, comfortable. It takes time to earn a friendship like these and I'm proud to say we've passed that stage!! =S


If you're reading this Siew Mei, it's my pleasure to have known you. Go kick some sexy ass in London, I know you already have ;)


On another note, I've been so busy last week that I barely had anytime to just sit down & chill at all.. Guess we can only maximize our time that way huh? 'Cause time is a limited resource, thus by having so little time already we try to seize every single moment doing as much as we can.. It's a good thing I suppose :) This week's gonna be another hectic one!! It's okay I'll get through it! =]


Alright it's getting late & I still have to unpack and then get ready to hit the sack.. I resume work tomorrow, rising at 6 a.m. yet again. Lol.. surprisingly I find myself getting used to it now..

Oh, before I go...

Hehe, a glimpse of my Bangkok trip @ the Elephant and Monkey village:


Just look at my expression! Hehe so *shy* now...


I was scared of sitting on the Elephant at first okay!! No it's not funny. But I personally find it so amusing now..



I love my family a million, zillion, times!


Good night all :) Much lovee from me =)


No comments: