Friday, October 31, 2008

Mornings like these

Heck, morning has got to be the prettiest time of the day!

And I started off today quite differently.

I woke up at 7 (can't believe it right? i know, everyone knows i wake up at 12pm everyday, without fail), took a warm satisfying shower, and took my time to blow dry my hair. I then headed down to the dining hall for breakfast. The dining hall seemed so empty, with only a few students chatting away. I had cereals in peace, as I read the papers... I read on how Bill Clinton now supports Obama.

I then made sandwiches and packed it for lunch, as my classes will last till 2 today and I will be skipping lunch in IH. Again, I took my time to make sandwiches. I had all the time in the world, it was only 7.50 a.m. And my first class today starts at 10 a.m. Joy! =)


the style in IH- melted cheese on tomatoes with mushrooms on top ;) I love!

I only wish I could keep this waking up early thing up. :) it definitely feels good.

No comments: