Monday, October 13, 2008

Voulez vous coucher avec moi (ce soir) ?

Translate that into english and it means: Do you want to sleep with me?
Lol! Only just found that out ;) Oh btw, it wasn't an indication or anything. Just thought I'd enlighten those who didn't know the meaning of it! Since...

that famous line (in the song Lady Marmalade) is used in conjunction with none other than the... ICSS Moulin Rouge Ball 2008!!! :) :) Held at Rydges Hotel.

Of all the hard work, months of preparation, meetings after meetings, table duties, it finally paid off. And we're all very glad.

Suyan & I in-charge of ticketing & registration

Mr.Publicity who's probably the most self-less guy I've known, he forego his seat that night for our unexpected increase in number of people who turned up.


Now guys, please don't drool here, I know my girls are HOT!! =P

The sexy dance crew we hired :)


IH-ers I bumped into at the after-party!! :)
-------

What I learned from this event- being in the organizing commitee, is that in order for something to work, a whole lot of preparation is needed. It's easier said that done of course. There's a chinese saying which goes, 'being on stage for 5 minutes, takes up 10 years of work behind stage'. (direct translation)

It's a whole new experience for me because all these while I've only attended balls and parties, not knowing the effort behind it to make it happen. Through this I also see many of the commitee members, who self-lessly contributed their time and effort to making this ball a success. Without them, the ball wouldn't have been a blast. For this, I thank you my dear commitee.

A champagne toast for a job well done!

:)

No comments: