Friday, October 3, 2008

I was contemplating whether to go clubbing tonight or just chill at home. Clubbing at se7en with the cross dress theme sounds fun, especially if its free entry and i already have what to wear in mind ;) BUT staying at home and just chill with cereals and watching sex and the city on my laptop sounds equally fun too :( You guessed it, I chose the latter. I-games today totally worn me out as I only had 4 hours of sleep the night before. Will blog about i-games soon. :D

Anyways, on Wednesday, I went to Monash Clayton to support our baddy team in uni games for a while.. then, Elaine dear picked me up and we (Sue ann & Yee leng) headed to her Uncle Andy's place for BBQ dinner =) She's been wanting me to meet her 'truly wonderful uncle andy', as quoted Elaine. :) haha! Indeed, he's a really nice dude.


we love each other! ;)


i love this woman too man! been ages since we saw each other :) so happy to see you that night!
- uncle andy's place had a pool table! hence the stick

the girls :) far right's yee leng

heaven :) :)

we had bbq-ed chicken, lamb, beef, salad, corn, sausages, mushrooms. omgg it was sooo good!
all i could remember was elaine's daddy teasing me and pushing me to eat ALL the food left on the plate. i did :D hahah.

Food prepared by these men :)

-----

About 15 of us went to Torquay for 3 days 2 nights last week!


Peanut & I in PJ's carr :)
thank you PJ for the ride!


At the beach house- jengaa! Boy I miss that game :)

Everyone's happy when the drinks are out ;) just look at ming's big gleeful smile man haha!


people who used my cam to camwhoree :] adui.. hehe

I didn't bring my camera to the beach so no pictures there.. but basically most of them went surfing and a few of us just chilled at the beach and played futsal :) :) my first time ever and i loved it! like instant love kind you know.. could feel a connection with the ball.. and want to kick more that kind.. I was as excited as a 5 year old girl in barbie dolls yes. :D

Sex and the city's calling me now, update soon! :) at least now i have some pictures up, my blog doesn't look so boring la ok.

No comments: