Sunday, October 5, 2008

To the 'longchamp' girl


... who got the prettiest Tiffany & Co's necklace instead. :D


The surprise we all gave her when the clock ticked twelve.
That's her beau :)

And dinner @ Hardware lane on the night of her birthday with none other than close friends,
where we proceeded to Carlton Bar after that for drinks.

And of course, my main course of Grilled Fish @ Vialetto's, Hardware lane :)

Happy 20th once again darling.

You're a friend in many ways, and despite the disagreements that we may have at times, I can see that you are the kind who will stand by your friends through thick & thin, and treasure them with your heart. For this, I'm glad I have known you.

I hope this birthday will be a memorable one. :)

Lots of love, lynnie. (see I don't simply give my lovee too! =p)

No comments: