Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I've always had high expectations
of myself
in all that I do.

I don't believe in losing
defeated or beaten
even if I've missed by an inch.

I've had unforgettable moments
of triumph, joy
due to many successes.

But as I grow up
I soon realize
I can't always have it all.

I've learned to accept
that I can't be the best in everything
it's impossible.

God is fair
I'm blessed with so many wonderful things
and I'm grateful.

I may not be the best in everything
but that does not mean
I can't try to give my all in all that I do.

Giving your all
is the same as being the best
it all lies in your heart.

I am accepting it now
embracing each experience I encounter
enjoying, learning.

I may not be the best,
but I will try to be the best that I can be
I know, I can.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hey lynnie,

hehe! great saying u have there! =)

of coz u can! jus do ur best!! =)

say hi to those i know especially nick and jo =) hehe! thanks!

Wei Lynn said...

I will, Mandy! Thanks for dropping by :) how are you coping with uni life? keep me updated okay.. email ;) *winks*