Thursday, September 6, 2007

Hmm, I have about 2 hours till dinner. Which means, I have time to blog! =)

I'm still feeling a bit unfit. You see, I fell sick 2 to 3 days ago.


I must have gotten it from Michelle, who was sick since last Thursday, and I've been around her everyday...


Getting ill in another country is the worst that can happen! Imagine, living alone (well not literally alone, but without any family members around, you know what I mean) and you need some form of care to push you to feel better.


So, please do take care. Don't be like me. Macho macho all. Eat so much every day. I don't even remember drinking water anymore... it's so not me!!! Back in malaysia, i live on water. Any minute without water I'm dead. Here, i splurge on unhealthy food like chips, coke, LATTE, etc.

NOW I KNOW.

I've come to a conclusion that....

I AM JUST GREEDY.

Though many many people do think that I'm thin and I should eat more, I personally feel I've been overeating. I eat not to satisfy hunger. I eat cause I just want to eat. Imagine, a hour and a half after dinner(which I had seconds), I get hungry. And I eat. 2 hours later, I eat again. TOO MUCH!!!



Anyway, I'd like to thank Michelle for taking care of me while I was feeling a bit unwell. Like, she came to my room to boil water for me, made cereals for me, made sandwich lunch for me, etc. And also Suyan and Yuet for coming by to see me :)

Last weekend,

Saturday, 1st September


I played mixed in the Monash Open and I lost. Haha. It's my fault. My partner's so good he doesn't deserve to lose. I really think I lack experience. What's the point in having the skills when you don't use them properly. Lesson learned. I need to play more games.


After being at the courts for the whole afternoon, I headed to Yuet Whey's place at 8 for steamboat dinner :)




This is Yuet Whey.

The girls.
Jaz, Yuet, Sandhya, Mich, Me, Suyan.


Me, Chiew Ming and Suyan.



All of us with numbers ;)


Then it's cards games/poker time!

Peejame(I'm not sure if that's how u spell it) shuffling the cards.
He's from FRANCE!!

We played so many different card games, and those who lose had to drink white wine, vodka. I'm so lazy to list out all the card games. Haha.


His poker set.



The lovely couple.
*Thanks for having us over, dears! :)


Michelle & I again.


So that explains my Saturday! And on Sunday, woke up for brunch then head to Richmond Street to do a little shopping with Mich, Suyan, Yuet & John!

4 of us waiting for the train.

After shopping, we headed to Hawthorn to have dinner at Suyan's uncle restaurant. It's called PENANG CAFE. Omg, the food there - delicciioouss!!! ~

Sigh... I had my all time favourite:

Hokkien Mee.

Till next time then! =)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hokkien meeeee!!
missing it loads huh ? :(

Anonymous said...

that was me ok! hokkien mee

Wei Lynn said...

Ah fan, I miss asia cafe's food. Prawn mee, fried kuay teow, siu yuk fan!! =(