Thursday, September 27, 2007

Omg, four assignments due next week and next next week,
and guess what?

I have...

NOT
started any.

Brilliant.

My holiday plans ultimately were to look through all my subjects, complete all tutorial work, read the text books, and of course complete my assignments.

Hehe, yeah right!

Tomorrow la I will start. Have to postpone the trip to St.Kilda's beach some more :( But good also la, cause I'm at the peak- fattest condition ever now. So I will save the beach when I tone down on my greediness ;)

Still can't upload pics as I haven't moved back to IH...

-----

Last night, a good friend broke a bad news to me.

I won't name names. A good friend of mine, his dad passed away. It was a sudden death.

I was stunned, shocked, speechless. My heart felt faint. My weakness is and has always been the feeling of losing someone I love. Where I could feel the pinch from a friend's dad, what more of the people I care about deeply?

Does bring us to back to reality, doesn't it?

Wakes us up, warning us that we might not always have tomorrow to tell that someone how much we love him/her.

So, all of you - go tell your parents, brothers, sisters, friends, that you love them now!!

You never know when you're going to... you know.

Dear A, though I may not be in your situation and thus does not give me a reason to completely understand, but do know that I along with other friends are here for you. I know you won't do anything silly, of course you won't, you're a wise and practical person! I'm sorry I can't be there in person to comfort you. I would though, if I can. I know how your dad is like, a pillar of strength to you and everything. I'm sure you'll get through this and be a stronger person. He'll be proud of you!


*I love my parents and brothers and grandma and friends a lot, and I hope I'll learn to show more love & care for them.*

-----

The other day, I was having a chat with a friend.

We were reminiscing our younger days. Of those times in primary where we used to have crushes, and exchanged shy glances in class, passing notes to each other, telling friends to tell our crushes that we like them, and all that.

Oh! and interacting through icq, the "in" thing then. and of writing autograph books, writing, hinting little messages in it.

And in class, anticipating each day with feelings of excitement and hysteria, thinking what our crushes would do, or whether he or she will acknowledge/smile to us.

Those were the days, those were the days.

Damn I miss them.

No comments: