Monday, September 10, 2007


'I'm going to wake up early from now on, it feels so good to start the day early', I thought.
(Sigh, I really hope I can do that)

This morning, as usual, I dreaded to wake up. My bed's so comfy, and especially now that spring has drawn so close... YET, i had to wake up as I had self-help on from 9 to 12 a.m.

Everyone who stays at IH has to do 9 hours of compulsory self-help. Like, a form of minor contribution to the house. There's kitchen work, house cleaning, gardening etc. I chose:
Gardening.

I can see little white flowers on grasses, bushes. It's amazing. The garderner let me off early. That's why I have time to blog now, yes! Haha :p

Okay, my weekend.

Friday, 7th September

Classes ended at 3.15 p.m. Then it's off the Melb Central to do a lil shoppin'. Wooooot.
Rushed back to IH for choir rehearsal which did not happen in the end as not many turned up. Then, mich and i met up with su yan at Queen's and we headed to Yuet's place for movie.


Ahh!!!!
And suddenly, I felt like a little girl all over again.
I TOTALLY loooove this movie!! ;p love love love! I used to watch it soo many times in my parents' room, when I could barely understand the meaning of love. Funny, as tears were already prickling down my cheeks then...

This movie, is about this man (Roberto Benigni) who believed everything possible, went after what he wanted, got it, and had never regret or let it go ever since. Even till his last breath, he kept a smile on his face, not letting his loved ones know that he was going to die. His love for his family and power of imagination to save them, has proved that even in its darket moments, shines a light of hope and joy.

Nominated for 7 Academy Awards in 1998, winning Best Actor - Benigni, Foreign Film and Dramatic Music Score.

p/s: Pin, this is the movie I was telling you about! I bought the dvd over here... Haha. I could mail it over to you if you want ;)

After the movie, we (Yuet, Ming, Suyan, Sandya, Mich, PJ and I) played Truth or Dare.

Omg! The funniest one was Michelle. PJ dared her two things:
1) To go downstairs and talk to the security guard
2) Knock on PJ's next room girl to ask for salt.

She chose the latter, of course. However, she took ages to do it. She needs more guts, like me. But she's slowly learning, so it's okay... Hehe.

After the game (at about 4 a.m.), the guys and sandya went down to watch the Rugby World Cup. PJ wanted to watch badly as his home country France was playing. So we girls stayed in and talk,and soon enough we fell asleep. Wake up the next morning and a long day awaited me :(

On Saturday, 8th September

After brunch, Charlie, Mich and I went to watch a play! Wild Orchids, it's called. The story's about the life of a lesbian, and how she dealt with life. Caleen, my long lost primary friend was the main actress. I knew she had it in her since young =) She's darn good!


Mich, Caleen, Me, Jo.

After the play, charl and mich and I went for a walk around campus!

Charlie Jong & I.


I like this pic! It's so... random ;)


Me in front of a law building.

Then it was time to go back to IH for BRAZILIAN NIGHT!
I'm in the choir. And I lost my voice the night before. How, perfect :) Haha...


The Menu.


Main Course.


Our table! =)


Miss Braziliansss...


Bonnie & I.


Clayton & I.


Mich, Me, Monica.

Mich was in Samba dance and she was awesome! Crap, I need her to teach me how to dance...


Wiggy & I.


Adrian & I acting cool.


Do I look cool here? Haha.


Christopher Cyuyengkeng. Omg hes super funny!


After brazilian night there was an after party, but my voice was already lost so, no alcohol for me. A bunch of us headed to Lygon for ice creams!!! I had cakes at Brunetti's and it was the Bomb!! Sigh, my dream is to try every kind of food possible in the world.


Amber & I outside Fredo's.




That explains my Sat. On Sun, finally I went to the library! To do a little catching up on studies... I have a test on Wed which consist of 10% of the whole subject!

The uni campus looks so deserted and quiet on a Sunday. BUT, the moment I walked into the library! SO MANY people were inside! On a Sunday! I was shocked.

Why, I don't understand. I used to be one of them too, going to Tropicana library on Sundays... those were the times. I kinda miss Tropicana library. And my MYVI.

Bye.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Mail that CD down if you don't mind :) You owe me a CD of Rocky Balboa anyway lol.

Anonymous said...

Hey .. nice pics .. :)

Wei Lynn said...

HELLO pin & roy! So happy to hear from both of you =) thanks roy! i think i've put on weight though... and pin, aer you serious? okay gimme your address and i'll mail it over.

Anonymous said...

I was only kidding.

And good if you put some weight on lol.