Monday, November 19, 2007

4 Mozart girls reunite + Fine Dining @ Elaine's

Today's weather was soo bloody hot!! 37 deg max?? My god, walking to the exam hall(which takes about 20 mins) was such a pain.. Plus I had a jumper on..I know, come to think of it now.. why did I wear it.

And in the exam hall, the invigilator even asked me: "You might want to take this out, it's not necessary(pointing at my jumper)."

I stared at her.

She said, "You have nothing on inside, do you?"

"No," I answered.

"Hope the heat cools off then."

Hahaha...Thank god I survived throughout the whole paper. :)

**

Anyway!! I promised 3 of my girls this post!! Yes, it's exactly what the heading says:

FINE DINING @ ELAINE'S

Most importantly, it was to meet up with Su Yi as she came down from Sydney! We all miss her so much...

Last wed, after my QM paper, I went to meet up with Suyi & Jo at the melb central station and we train-ed all the way to huntingdale where elaine picked us up :) 40 mins train ride man!! We were off to Safeway to shop for groceries.. Yes, we were gonna cook!!

Jo darling & I :) in Elaine's car
*I love her tons!! I know I said this many times. Haha!*

Our driver!
(Small girl driving a huge ass car)


My girls ;)
Aren't they just cute? Love you all!


Now that's Suyi, ever crazy and hyper she is.. =)

Ooh ooh and on the way driving, guess what we saw?? We saw this ALCOHOL DRIVE-THROUGH thing.. goodness me. I mean, McD's drive through, normal la.. but for alcohol?? AWESOME stuff!!! Jo said we had to take a pic of it and we did :) Haha..


See?? :)

They have all sorts of alcohol!

Oh, we needed rum cause Suyi needed it to bake tiramisu. Not because we are hardcore drinkers okay.. Don't go around thinking.. Hehe.

Then it's back at Elaine's superbly gorgeous houseee! Cooking time :)

Let me introduce all of you to...

Quiche.

From the online dictionary, it is defined as:

a pielike dish consisting of an unsweetened pastry shell filled with a custard and usually containing cheese and other ingredients, as vegetables, seafood, or ham.

We had bacons, tomatoes and mushrooms for the contents and it was YUMMY!!! =D Thinking about it now makes my tummy growl... yeesh!! Credits to elaine for her awesome idea, baking and even better outcome :)

And that's ME chopping garlic!!
(Suyi and Jo taught me an efficient way to chop garlics!! Now I'm a PRO hehehe)


And that's Suyi dear making her tiramisuuu :)

Our table set-up!

Well, mostly it was me who set up the table.. cause I didn't contribute any dishes(except for chopping garlics & washing veges and maybe just frying).. Elaine baked her quiche, Jo cooked eggs & veges, Suyi with her tiramisu.. Sighh so it leaves me to the most ke-le-feh contribution. Nonetheless, it's pretty, right??

OUR MAIN COURSE: QUICHE all well baked :)


Jo's yumyy eggs :)


Jo's veges.
(My first time eating veges with soo much oil in it haha but it tasted GREAT! This proves I'm deprived of all the good chinese food. IH veges are RAW, by the way)

Damn I miss all these home cooked food
so much!


CHEERS EVERYONE!

To: "Good Health and Happiness" as quoted by Suyi


2 of my lovely girls :)


Me and Suuuyiiii =))


Suyi's tiramisu!
(It's her specialty and it tasted just like how it looks like-perfect)

We talked talked talked.. bout our lives.. about our old school friends.. about everything under the sun. It was amazing.

As quoted by Jo: "I miss all these conversations with all of you!"

*I agree with you dear!*

Our faces @ 2 a.m :


Now, now.. I know what my dad's gonna say when he sees the picture above..
(It's a pic of Jo & I acting lesbo while Suyi acting jealous)

"Wei Lynn, please take that picture out. You look like a lesbian there. You don't want people to think that you're a lesbian."

I'm hereby announcing that I'm not a lesbian, pa!

You just crack me up laaa. Yes, my whole family reads my blog. In fact, my mom says everytime she goes online, the first thing she would do is to check my blog if I'd updated. My goodness.... Hehehehe.

Two shorties posing.


Oh look at the lobster on elaine's kitchen wall!! I find it sooo cute BUT SCARYY...


Yes, I find them equally amusing too!


Jo did, too!


My pretty gorgeous Suyi :)

Our faces at 4 a.m. are in Suyi & Jo's camera.. So yep I cant post any here. We slept at 6.30 a.m. by the way!! Haha just when the sun is rising... :)

Elaine's PRINCESS BED...
*Yes that's what I call it cause it reminds me of those kinda bed sheets you will find the olden China princesses have on their beds :) but i looove it!*

Whole night was spent talking, talking, talking... Man I miss all these!

Next morning(afternoon):

4 MOZART GIRLS RE-UNITED!
(We were in 4 & 5 Mozart in high school)

At the train station heading to the city to meet up the mozart guys hehe for lunch.

**
All in all, I HAD FUN GIRLS!! so so so much!!! I can imagine us drinking coffee 20 years down the road.. exchanging stories.. Laughing at the silliest thing ever.. My..

Love you all!!!!

And Suyi, I will see you in december in Malaysia! And Jo too. And elaine, very soon!

**

3 comments:

poh eng said...

Hi Girls, I am so happy that you all remain as good friends till today. People say " Good friends are easy to find, but hard to keep". I wish you all can continuously prove the saying wrong ya..All the best to you lovely Mozart girls, muak!!
from aunty Poh eng ( aka Wei Lynn's mum)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your lovely comment Aunty!! I'm sure us girls will remain life-long friends through the wonderful years we have ahead of us!! May our paths always cross and may we always remain close in each other's hearts! Love you girls!!

Wei Lynn said...

Hellooo mummy! Thank you so much! Ur comment means a lot to me..

Hey Suyi dear. :) I'm sure we'll remain life-long friends too. So happy & grateful to have you as a friend! See u SOON!! Love u too!!