Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hello!! Weather in Melbourne was being "impulsive" again. Was hot & sultry in the afternoon and BOOM turned super cold in the evening-night.. All because it rained la, but still??

Before coming to Australia a little over 3 months ago, I remembered asking around what do aussies talk about.. how to intiatie convos etc.. And my friends in aus would tell me that they talk about the weather. Now I get why. That's because I'm turning into one of them too!! Each time I see someone, I'd go: "It's freezing today, isn't it?" OR "Gosh it's hot today!"

Anyway, I skipped 2 meals in IH today. :( Had lunch with caleen and dinner with tze shin. I felt guilty though eating out as all my meals in college are being paid for already.. oh well, one good thing though- managed to catch up with old friends. Besides I'm deprived of good chinese food and fast food ;) I promise to be a good gal and eat in college tomorrow and days to come.

Was freezing when I walked back.. It was raining okay!! Suddenly I banged into this pole(street light) and my heart stopped beating. I thought I bumped into a big buff man who was trying to rob me!! Gosh... But it's all good, I'm safe now in my room. Speaking of which, I haven't really introduced my room yet. Hahahaha always introducing people but not the lovely little room which has been providing me warmth and shelter...

So here it is :)

Overall view:

View from my room during the day:


My sink:


My study:

Lastly, my bed:
(I love you my darling bed!!! Brought the comforter sheets from home, ooohhh how i love it)

**
Yep... I am (or hopefully) going to study finance now.. Paper's on tuesday, 6th november. It's either I do that, or I sleep. It's a choice between scoring and taking the easy and lazy way out- sleep. Opportunity cost people!!!

I'll end this post with a quote by W. Clement Stone:
"When you discover your mission, you will feel its demand. It will fill you with enthusiasm and a burning desire to get to work on it."

What's my mission again??

To score H1 or at least a H2A in my Finance I paper!!!!!
I know I can I know I will and I shall.

**

Good night all :)

4 comments:

Junch said...

(:

Dr Raymond, previously Kon-sama and pre-previously Rurouni) said...

Quite a neat room
Hope revisions r goin smoothly?

Wei Lynn said...

Lol! Thanks raymond. Revisions going okay.. I wouldn't say it's great though. How bout you? Going badminton training tmrw? :)

And hello jun shen :D how did you manage to find my blog anyway?

Anonymous said...

yo jie, exams coming soon aye? anyway shaun won first for his hip-hop competition. =D the video's on youtube i think thats what he said. well i know your studying reali hard now and less time blogging. Good Luck for your exams! love you! (=