Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Omg! I soo can't believe it!

I just placed two orders, two, not one, online.. to purchase..

Music scores.

Don't laugh at me but it's my first time buying something online & I personally find it very amusing!

These piano scores better be worth it I tell you. The two orders I placed are my favourite songs and I've been searching these scores high and low (for free of charge scores, of course) but to no avail.. So I finally gave in.

Come on, think long-term!! If I am able to master these 2 songs (which I'm very very determined to do so), it will stick with me for life!! *So I can show off whenever people come over to my place, OR show off when i'm at their place...* hehe.

Haha of course not! It's for self-satisfaction baby.

OK i didn't study at all today, better start soon. Later, after grey's :) I've started watching grey's! Hahaha I like :D

Oh oh! And thisss.. is my exam hall. My FIRST EVER exam in Melbourne Uni yesterday.

Awesome, right?!

That's Ching on top, showing this really "unhappy" look claiming I made her look like a tourist.

Hmm, what else...

Oh I like french. Learning quite a bit now..

Which brings me to think, and laugh eventually at this:

"Come on, let's go! Let's do this! I swear..."

Seems to be someone's favourite sentence. It's stuck in my head now!!! But, in a good way I guess, motivates me to study.

P/s: Mr.Doughnut (the guy in doughnut king) gave me another free doughnut todayy! Ahh.. Of how a simple smile, and an amiable disposition can bring about happy things in life ;)

I'm happy I should blog more often :D

Bye!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha do you just like mr doughnut because he gives you free doughnuts everyday! (speak french to him and i bet he'd give you more!) hur i still haven't had my first exam yet, and have no clue as to where it is, so the pic helps. heh. remember my dear.. study hard now, then after two weeks, we'll play harder (:

ps. play for me! i'd love to hear you play.. CATS (:

Anonymous said...

excuse me,firstly,i never said i didnt do well. i was unhappy cause you made me look like a tourist

Wei Lynn said...

Thanks sandy!!! Was fun swimming with you the other day :) And good luck in all your papers!

Sorry ching.. I changed the statement already. And.. I know im a freaking tourist okay! I can't help it :(

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow, at 2.15, i will stand up, look at you, and say calmly : "Shall we?"