Monday, November 5, 2007

Studying in a group is fun ;)

And I didn't know PJ could be so serious & committed in his studies! Plus the fact that he could master english is superb, considering that french is his first language.

**

Importantly, my brother Ken's finals commences this week! He's doing SAM in Taylor's. He's such a brilliant boy, all he needs is a little more effort and discipline in his studies, he'll do great. He has been working hard or so I've heard from him.. so, you'll do great okay ken! Jie has faith in you =) and jie misses you a lott!


That's my brother Ken & I.

And in case my other younger brother(I have 2 brothers) sees this and gets jealous... Haha just joking, Shaun! Here's a pic of me and my second younger brother Shaun. Oh!! I wanna congratulate you for a job well done :) He won first place in his school's hip hop competition!!! He claims that there's a mixture of break dancing in it some more. Jie's SO proud of you!! =)

"Break dancer" bro Shaun & I.

**

Also, it happens to be Pin Yu's 19th birthday todayy!! (5th Nov)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIN!!!

He's one of the greatest friends that I have and I really treasure the friendship we share. Not sure if he thinks the same way la.. But yeah get to know him and you'll see for yourself that he's a damn nice guy- wise, rational, patient, caring, funny, great listener and humble(eh wait, this one maybe not).

Why do I say he's rational? Because he knows his limits when it comes to drinking. In fan's house when we had drinking sessions, he knows he has to stay sober & get us all back home safely. Patient because he always tolerates my indecisiveness in choosing places to eat. Haha.. from East wing to west wing back to east wing in One u eh? Funny because his jokes(which doesn't come often but when it does, it'll make you laugh till you can't stop) are one of a kind, along with Andrew & Roy. The three musketeers la!

I can still remember last year where you celebrated your birthday at Italiannies @ One u. Omg one year has passed already!

Anyway, here's a pic of PIN yu:

At Centrepoint McD's :)

I was contemplating which pic to post up, couldn't decide so I'll just post two of them.



When I come back, we'll celebrate okay!!

**

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wei Lynn,it was real sweet of you writing about Ken and Shaun. You are such a great elder sister. Papa very proud of you. Want to also wish you good luck to your exam starting tomorrow Nov6. Pls take it easy. I know you will do very well. We all look forward to have you coming back home next month for your holidays. Papa loves you.

Anonymous said...

you look so different on those pictures wei lynn it's gila!

Ok for tomorrow's H1 in finance: LET S DO THIS!!!

Wei Lynn said...

Thanks soo much pa!! I'm so so so happy you left a comment on my blog. :) Surprised, yet very much delighted! Means a lot to me! I look forward to coming back home too...

And PJ, haha yes.. look at the post after this.. i commented on your favourite sentence! =p

Anonymous said...

Hiya Lynnie!! I remembered ur website address!! Aren't you proud?!?!

Anyway you look so different in this picture with your longer and very straight hair!!

poh eng said...

Dear, to know how proud I am of you, see my space...www.pohengmalaysia.spaces.live.com

Yes, I am very very proud of you! love you lots girl...mummy