Sunday, December 9, 2007

Haha, my blog needs more pictures.. It has been deprived of pictures for a while now.. :) That's cause there are pics in my friends' cam and it's not uploaded yet..and to be honest, i got lazy blogging.. Oh well, let's just get it started!! the rest of the pics can come later.. :D

First of all, PJ Roca was in town!! In town as in, in KL!! Lol, no shit okay! So of course I must bring him around la right.. On Tuesday, 4th Dec(the day after I touched down KLIA hehe), mich & I met up with mr.pj at Pavillion. It's quite a nice place, with very modern interior kinda look and all, but things there are too costly for me.. So we went to eat instead! At this sushi place.. mich's favo.. :P

How lucky he is to have 2 malaysian girls(chicks) bring him around!! :p

After sushi, we went to meet up with mich's bf for dinner.. In the car, pj had the seat belt on though he was sitting at the back.. Apparently you have to do so in France.. And he was being kiddo, just look at this pic below.. :)

Mich bf's car had sooo many soft toys! Hence PJ's inner child was unleashed...

So so we went to MAMAK for dinner!! I brought them to Original Kayu @ Aman Suria because I just like that place so much.. it's like, the right place to have mamak you know? I felt so bad, cause mich's bf had to fetch us all the way there from KL.. they're KL people where as I'm a PJ(petaling jaya) person.. hehe pj rhymes with pj as in the name.. he gets paranoid whenever I mention "I'm bringing u to PJ, pj"

Anyway, I made pj order the nasi briyani with dishes =)

Mr.Roca with his 'teh ais' and nasi briyani :D

*I hope it wasn't too spicy for you pj!! Lol I had to finish it for him, cause he couldn't finish!*

After mamak, mich's bf very courteously dropped me off at Mum's Place, Damansara Perdana for jo's sis- Livia's birthday party.. It's proven that my sense of direction never changed.. if it has, it would be that it has gotten worse. I bet Mich's bf was cursing me under his breath already.. Anyway if you're reading this victor- so sorry yea & thanks once again!

At Mum's Place:

Mandy, Vent, Me, Jo

*I look so isolated from Jo in this pic! :(*


PJ, me, THE BIRTHDAY GIRL :), Mandy

Happy 17th Birthday, Livia! You looked extremely pretty that night, so was Jo.. :) thanks Jo for inviting too!

After hanging around a bit in Mum's Place, catching up a little with high school friends, I went to meet up with pin, andrew, roy and all for a bit.. PJ joined us too. Man, gotta catch up with pin & gang real soon next week!!

The next day, I brought PJ to laundry bar at the curve.. pics will come in the next post I hope!! :P

**

This is some overdue pictures.. But since it's our first time visit(yes, visit, we are tourists) to the beach.. So must post up lah!

We went to ST.KILDA BEACH...


Us 4 in the heart of Melbourne city!!

I look thin in this pic, and yuet looks sexy in her short dress... So okay must post this pic up :P


Look at those sexy legs!!


Hehe, this would be for the guys to feast their eyes on :P
*taken by Ming*



Aww just look at those kids! So carefree and happy...


Lol that's me.. :)


Taken by yuet, suyan looks tall here.. :)

And.. highlight of the day was:

Ming acting all WILD & PERVERTED...

We buried suyan with sand and decided to be a bit.. adventorous.. hehe.. hence the er protruding thing there :P

**

Okay that's all for now.. gotta go pick ming up and meet up with suyan.. ming came down all the way from kuantan! next post will be on japanese buffet, laundry bar, shaun's performance..if i get the pics that is =)

Have a good sunday y'all!

2 comments:

*guitarchick* said...

wow im so proud of you. You go to the aman suria mamak. that's like me and eunice's mamak...its where we go for dates :) we even have our own table.

i didn't know pj was in kl. is he staying long?

Wei Lynn said...

Haha i always go to that mamak cause i live near there, ching. :) Nope Pj went back last week already..