Saturday, December 15, 2007

My normal saturday nights would be spent with family for dinner, then meeting up with friends till late at night.

However, tonight was somewhat different. I spent my night with my mother! Whole night, you know!!

Not to say that I rarely spend time with my mother.. I do, actually, a lot.. what with badminton, tea time, karaoke, and all. But ever since I got back from Melb I hardly spent quality time with mommy as we're both(mainly me) quite busy.. Anyhow, tonight, we hopped to One U, which used to be my 2nd home hehe, for some light shopping!

Gosh I really miss One U.. It's my first time stepping in since I got back(the last movie at One U wasn't counted as it was 10 plus night time already!). Bought a few stuff, I gave her my opinions as usual.. She trusts whatever I say.. I'm her fashion consultant, apparently...

Then we headed off to Pizza Uno, my all time favourite Italian restaurant, to dine. We had aglio olio(which is too yummy), carbonara & a tapas. Pizza Uno has increased their prices by leaps & bounds.. and yet, we could not resist dining there still.. The quality must be super good you see!! Hehe..

We wanted to go Secret Recipe for my choc mud cake dessert but we were too full.. I regret it now, as I'm craving for it at the moment! Oh well, I can always have it tomorrow, can't I? :)

Now I'm back home, waiting for my brother to finish his dota game while I sort out my own stuff so we can watch a movie together later on. I know, my life so far(for the past 3 days) has been so dull.. In fact, today has been most interesting as I was out! I had a toe surgery 3 days ago, you see.. And I'm required to stay home for a few days, and have minimal walking so as to let my stitches/wound heal completely.. Oh btw, lu xian popped by in the afternoon today and we talked for 3 hours!, how nice of him.. he didn't know I had the surgery though..just a friendly visit :)

But AFTER these stitches are taken out, I am so going to be happening again. Happening in my own way la okay.. Like, gym gym gym! Take up dance classes, badminton, clubbing(oh this is a must!!), meeting up with lots and lots of friends!, drinking... Sigh I can't wait.

At the mean time, I guess I'd have to stick to being a social recluse, read books, spend time with family, watch all the TV shows on my laptop. Tomorrow I would be going out though.. but I promise to minimize my walking as much as possible! I have to!

Alright, I'm off to watching FRIENDS now.. it's a funny show and yes, it lightens up the mood of the social recluse. Me. But in no time, no time at all, I will get back to what I've been depriving for the past one week.

Bye you all! :)

3 comments:

*guitarchick* said...

drinking wei lynn??? really?? who's the alco now huh

Dr Raymond, previously Kon-sama and pre-previously Rurouni) said...

Glad 2 hear dat the surg went well hey?....told u it wasnt as bad rite haha!

Take care n hav fun!

Wei Lynn said...

haha ching! please la.. it's obvious that u drink soo much more than i do.. admit it! :P

raymond: hehe thanks! hmm thats because i was on local anaesthesia. :)