Sunday, December 2, 2007

One thing I have learnt so far from my stay in Melbourne is to be grateful.

Sometimes a simple thank you, a simple hello, a smile, a genuine one is enough.. But some people just aren't grateful!! Sigh why?? They act like the whole world owes them or something.. But who am I to say, I was once like that, and I swear I am never going back.

Oh my chemical romance concert was awesome, for the few songs that I'm familiar of. The other songs that I've never heard before? I didn't share the enthusiasm.. Hehe.. Oh well!! My first ever concert in Melb okay!! In Rod Lavern stadium some more.. Oh oh! and you know what?? There was this 2 to 3 girls, very very rock kinda girls I'd say.. they were checking me out! Not check out as in think I'm hot.. but more like judging my outfit.. look at me from up to down u know!! I have to admit, I wasn't really dressed for a rock concert la.. Oh well..

PJ's in M'sia now.. whoopiee.. I can bring him around then..=) when I'm back in M'sia i mean. Lol

Malaysia.. here I come. :)

Love you all!

4 comments:

s h i n said...

darlz!! when r u back? i cant wait to see u again! :P

*guitarchick* said...

wow talk about being full of yourself. rocker chicks checking you out??? :):)

Anonymous said...

Jie!

More pictures and less essays will you? Lol!

Wei Lynn said...

Shin: hehe yes let's go out soon! maybe next week or next next week okay.

ching: finally u commented using ur blogger username.. haha. yeah rocker chicks checking me out in a nasty way, more like it..scary.

shyong: all my pics in friends' camera le. :( when i get em, u beware of a long post with pics!! funny la you. love ur blog.