Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Okay.. updates on things that happened last week..

Managed to meet up with kenneth before he left to melbourne for a holiday.. met up with teng jun as well before he left to pangkor and penang.. had my toe surgery.. finished reading the book PJ gave me.. it's called 'The Big Picture' by Douglas Kennedy.. it's really good- go check it out!! :)

And on Sunday(16th Dec), it was Mandy's birthday party @ her place! Her very very exquisite, distinct, fabulous house.. The design, interiors, everything.. is amazing. Your jaw will literally drop if you ever get to see her house! I'm serious! I always, always look forward to going to her place.. :)



Yes, she has a pool in her house! The room facing the pool is the guest room and I've slept in it before!! The feeling of waking up in the morning facing such beautiful sceneries.. man.. Oh and this whole area is right beside a golf course!



Drinks zone.. Lol..



The birthday girl(looking stunning) & I!



Uncle Richard(Mandy's dad) & I

Oh did I mention that it's a tradition that we have Margaritas everytime we set foot inside Mandy's house for some occassion? Her dad is no.1 in making margaritas!! He makes the BEST ones I tell you.. Plus, it's free flow too :P nice eh! hehe.. So yes, cheers to good health and all uncle!


Calvin's parents & I

I took this pic because our drinks matched Uncle Louis' shirt.. Haha.. Very very homely parents you have, cal! =)


Uncle Richard, me & hmm..this dude!(sorry I forgotten your name)

PS: This pic may look like the guy in red is holding my boobs but he isn't! Look closely.. he's actually giving a THUMBS UP... so please.. nothing obscene here..


Those who were there from Sri KDU- all minus NICK LEE whos probably in the washroom lol and Mandy's other college friends from monash..


Me & my heng dais!! - Wei ming & Vivent!



Mandy.. :) Aww



the 3 of us girls, Mozartians yea! =)





**

Last week on a Sunday, my whole family & I went for Japanese brunch @ PJ Hilton to celebrate my dad and brother's birthday.. Papa's birthday falls on the 6th dec, Shaun's on the 7th! Side by side =) hehe..

The moment we got there, I RUSHED to the sashimi area.. and whacked all the raw fish I can see!! I particularly loved the white fish thingy(not sure what's it called)..


My #1 plate


My whole family! Nice nice, :)



Birthday boy(or should i say man?) & I




Plate #2- Seafood terriyaki!!



#3 Plate- Tempura, Soba fish, unagi!!


Plate #4- Mussels!!


My other brother Ken(not the birthday boy) & I


Grandma & I

**

On the same day, I met up with Suyan & Ming @ The Curve.. I picked "The Apartment" because I have heard so much about it when I was in melbourne.. Ming came all the way down from Kuantan.. so of course must meet up lah right? Like if I were to go all the way to Kuantan, I'm sure he'll meet up with me too. :) Or anyone in any other states for that matter..

Anyway, we weren't hungry so we ordered 2 desserts:



Banana crepes(recommended by the waiter) but it wasn't any good at all!! =(



Hmm, paplova something.. Okay this is so-so.. Quite disappointing lor these 2 desserts..


Anyhow we walked around a bit and the christmas trees there were AWESOME!! I quickly took out my camera and took pics.. Hehe..


the 3 of us! :)


Suyan & I with the beautiful christmas tree behind :)

**

More posts to come!!

1 comment:

*guitarchick* said...

so you're one of those bloggers who take before and after pictures of their food huh? this is my plate of sushi when it arrived. this is my plate after one bite...etc :)