Sunday, December 30, 2007

I just realised that the colour of my fonts are suited based on my blog's previous background colour... and so, there are words which might seem invisible! So sorry.. I'm just too lazy to change it all.. =S

Gosh, New year's eve is tomorrow(today actually!).. Time flies like nobody's business! Quite scared actually, not exactly scared, but excited and can't wait to anticipate the New Year.. I hope and am sure as hell it's gonna be an amazing one :)

Today, my whole family underwent monodieting. Yes, you've heard that right! Lol apparently they've done it twice so far when I was in Melb.. It's a once a month thing! Dad says it's good for health.. yadeeyadaa! But you get the point :P

So of course, anything that is benefitial to me, I will definitely give it a try.

Abstracted from a website:

The purpose of monodieting is twofold.

The first purpose is to use as little energy as possible on digestion so that energy can be freed and directed toward the cleansing and rejuvenation of the lymph system.
The second purpose of monodieting is to obtain the maximum amount of fuel and nutrients from the food being eaten.

So okay la, everything was going on well..
1.30pm(I woke up late you see, unlike my whole family who has 2 to 3 "diets" before me already)- Orange juice, grapes, mangoes
4.30pm- Watermelon juice, pears, apples
5.30pm- ??!!

What happened at 5 30 pm you ask?!

My mom & Shaun wasn't feeling so good and wanted FOOD! Like REAL FOOD.. so they requested for kuay teow.. I was still standing strong then, almost, almost didn't want to give in to these temptations hehe.. But obviously, it's food, hello.. And it's wei lynn, hello.. Wei Lynn & Food? They go HAND-IN-HAND...

There goes my first ever monodieting session, ruined! Sighh, if only I trepassed these temptations... It's okay... My next monodieting session will be completed successfully.

Tomorrow(today) morning at 7 30 a.m., Pa, Ken & I will be on the LRT heading towards KLCC.. Lol it's a trial run! That's 'cause I will be sitting the LRT everyday to work starting Wednesday.. My first internship ever! Can't wait! =p I really, really am determined to learn as much as I can.. So, hope all goes well lah :) *waking up is sooo gonna be a pain though*

Hmm, my mom asked Ken to write an essay on "What's important to me(as in Ken himself)" and she forwarded it to all of us(family). I just read it and I am soo touched and proud of him! Just like what my mom said in the title of the email.. Remember Ken, we're all so proud of you- dare to dream big, and go all out to achieve it. Nothing is impossible as long as you put your heart into it. Jie's here to support you in anything that you do.

One sentence, no wait, two, in his email touched my heart. I didn't know he enjoys listening to me talk & tell all my stories. :)

You know, sometimes you just gotta sit back and reflect on life.

Three very important questions you must always ask yourself wherever, whenever, if you're ever in doubt:
#1 Where am I?
#2 Where am I heading?
#3 What am I gonna do to head there?

Thank you, mummy, for always incalculating good values in us, sharing your insights and wisdom, bringing us back to our senses before we go overboard, for letting me do what I want always knowing that you're there with me, for giving me nothing but the best.. I love you.

New Year comes along with new goals!

PJ just told me not to wish anyone Happy New Year the day before.. It's bad luck or something.. So I'll just innovate a bit lah okay and hereby wishing everyone: AN AWESOME NEW YEARS EVE & AN EVEN MORE AWESOME NEW YEAR TO COME! :) :)

Lots of love,
Lynnie.

2 comments:

poh eng said...

Love you, love you girl. At times you can be annoying, but we still love you very very much...:)

- i||i "|[ZHOU]|" i||i- said...

Hey wei-lynn! Is me Harry!

Did you let somebody touched your *ahem....?

Lol! Joking!