Sunday, February 3, 2008

My gosh the first month of the year 2008 has ended! And i'm turning 20 in a few days time.. haven't had anything planned yet! Suggestions, anyone?? :)
Anyways.. a few recaps on what happened in Jan 08! I'm just gonna let the pics do the talking cause I'm too lazy to blog & my bro is waiting for me to watch Hot Fuzz!


Had a pre-CNY 'lou sang' dinner in Ampang with my colleagues sometime last week.. They're just this bunch of down to earth, fun-loving and patient people.. I've learned so much from them!! Lovin' my internship so far.. =)


A lovelyy present from Sammy dear! :) Thank u dear, so much. I love it =) Everything of Sammy's so cute, from her handbags to her accessories, to her clothings.. She's got style ;) And I have faith in her that she'll be a Someone in the fashion industry in the future!


Presenting one of the nicest girls around, :) We had dinner at Delicious, Bangsar


Puay Chai primary 6I gathering yo! (we go wayy back, say 8 years ago?lol) It was a night time catch up @ The Apartment, the curve


2 of my closest friends then; Winnie & Jamie.. =)

It was good catching up with friends I haven't seen in ages! And when I meant ages, I mean it.. 8 years is super long ok!! And goshh, they all remember my chinese name.. and past histories of this and that.. had a great time reminiscing all the memories :)


Mr.Goh/ kor kor who used to be my badminton coach for a year plus! I've known him since I was form 2, and till now he's still making effort to keep in touch.. A very, very nice guy! Came all the way to KLCC to have lunch with me :)

Oh and speaking of which, i'd like to thank those who has travelled all the way here to have lunch with me.. Noah, Derek, Chien Loong, Fan darling, Goh kor kor, mummy.. I guess that's it! Thank you guys so much =)


Oh man this was quite sometime ago.. Had a small farewell gathering for Char & Wen! They left for the U.S. already.. Char to San Fransisco and Wen to Minnesota.. Char's the one in black. Both really really nice girls, and I know both of you will make your experiences in the states an enriching one! :)

Bio buddies! (back in form 4 & 5) hehe.. Mandy & Harry! Oh Harry how i've missed having bio lessons with you in kdu.. and going about doing prefect duties. Haven't seen u in a million years, fortunately u turned up that night :)


Char & I =) Quite sad that I didn't get to know her better!


Kye & I. My gosh this boy arr he's the King of Jokers lah, never fail to entertain the whole class back in kdu.. and damn hamsap also wan! hehe.. remember all the jokes we had in kdu. Memories, memories.. :)


Wen & I. Oh and the tiny card I got her before she left lol.


Groupie =)
Note the girl in pink spaghetti! She's Daniella and she's on her way to become a celebrity :) Was my classmate in kdu and man, she's just soo gorgeous now, well she always has been, now she's just more refined! Good luck Dan, I know you can do it! =p


Omg when was this taken??!! Oh now i remember.. it was in a chinese restaurant.. haha i was so happy wearing this pair of heels i got in S'pore.. made my bro Ken snap a pic of it! =p


I really don't wanna post this up, but it's too funny to let it pass.. My brother acting all "girly".. and he did pull it off pretty damn well! Gosh ken please la!! But seriously, he's not gay or anything ok.. he's perfectly straight.. yes i have solid evidences to prove that...


Uncle Peter & family came to KL and we had dinner together :) He's been living in melbourne for 30 years.. and his children has really strong aussie accent.. He's my mom's good friend's good friend and we only met for our first time in melb! A very hospitable man =)


Hmm, this was sometime ago as well.. Had steamboat dinner at Ikano with Jo & Vonney who got back from Virginia, U.S! (but now she's back there already)


Tadaa~ The small troop of mozart girls =) It's so funny cause everytime we mozart girls start talking, it will start revolving around this particular topic.. *nyehehehe* nvm i'm not gonna say it here!!


And we headed off to Vonney's "guest house apartment" for drinks, to chill & sleep over! The sparkling wine beside the 100 plus is mine.. and it tasted sooo damn good. :) Wei yang brought the other 2 liquors.. He damn hardcore la.


Oh, i forgot to mention that Jia wei & Wei Yang joined us after our dinner. We played this card game introduced by Wy and we had tons of fun!! I drank really really little that night as I was so exhausted(woke up at 6 am for work u see), and I could just fall asleep anytime.. All i remembered was wy and jw getting so pissed drunk!

Alright my bro's calling me for the 100th time to go watch the movie already.. 3 more days to CNY, 5 more days to me hitting the big 2 oh! Well.. Have a good week guys!! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!! IM MISSING OUT SO MUCH MAN :( I GOTTA CATCH UP WITH YOU GUYS AS SOON AS I GET BACK!!!!!!!! :( MISS YOU PEOPLE SO DAMN MUCH ESPECIALLY YOU, LYNNIE!!!! LIFE'S NOT THE SAME WITHOUT YOU GUYS.. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!