Monday, June 23, 2008

Feeling terrible.

Thought I could ace this subject.. was aiming for a high H1, now I'd be more than happy with just a pass.

I don't understand. The paper wasn't hard, in fact anyone could have done it if you've re-read your tutorials and attempt past years.. it's just that I wasn't sure entirely sure of certain concepts and so I didn't complete a few questions, and by the time I went back to those uncompleted ones, boom! time's up.

Honestly, I can't remember the last time I feel so s*** after exams.
Maybe 'cause it always ends up well for me, but not this one!!!

I feel sooo s*** because I know I can do the damn paper, and yet I didn't give my all.

And not to mention that I was soo tired my brain just wasn't at its best, blame my sleeping habits. Been waking up soo late everyday that's why.

Texted my mom, and thank goodness she called back. She's so understanding.. I remember asking her, 'What if I fail, mummy?'

She replies, 'Then fail lor.. What can you do? Nothing you can do now right. It's ok la girl, it's over already.. concentrate on your other papers. I just don't want you to look at the past, I want you to look forward. How many times mummy taught you already?'

I actually expected her to reply, 'Please lahh girl, of course you won't fail! Since when you fail wan?'

Omg, maybe she thinks I will, this time. Choiiii!!!
*touch wood*
Or maybe I sounded like I was really going to fail lah.

Sighs, going to take a nap now... Hopefully I won't oversleep, gotta wake up and study for another paper tomorrow.

4 comments:

Luke Lim said...

So thats how your exam went~ Cheer up at least its over and you'll be done by Friday =)

Ai said...

eh! weilynn tang! =D
i think we have the same mom's!! mine would've said the same exact thing!

..but i have not told her about my mid terms results which just came back, so screweddd. =(

let's all just buck up lahhh!

Anonymous said...

chill dear its only first year. and u still hv bpa to look forward to. or not,in my case. bt anyway last paper! gd luck!

Wei Lynn said...

Luke: Thanks Luke! Friday was surprisingly the best paper I've done in this exam, considering the amount of time I spent on it (the least!). I'm sure your exams went superbly well mr.smart ass!! =p

Ai-Li: Hehehe Ai-Li Ng!! That's ur surname, right?? u following the western style already ah, call firstname first then last name. Lol. How did your mid terms go? Don't worry, do well in finals! I'm sure u can, ok?? :)

Suyan: Thank you so much dear. U're the smart & hardworking one. Should learn from you =) like the email my dad sent which i showed u abt "work hard and work smart".