Monday, June 9, 2008

I've got some time to kill before I collect my laundry, might as well blog =) I just received an email from my mom and have forwarded to friends. I only forward meaningful emails which I carefully hand pick. Anyway, here's the link . For those who did not receive my email, you can click on it and watch it. Make sure you guys watch it till the very end!

... Still thinking about the video! :(

Anyways, I am so proud of myself today. I woke up at 11 a.m. Though I know there's nothing to be proud of, I still am proud of myself okay! Hehe it doesn't make sense. Just so you all know, my normal waking up time for the past 1 week plus is... 1 p.m. (I can imagine the looks & response my parents would give me now!) I feel so guilty so I'm taking measures to change.. From now onwards, I will wake up at latest 9 a.m.! So as not to miss breakfast and to study :p ughh kitchen door closes at 9.30 a.m., quite a pain lor.

And by the way, I love my new haircut :p You'd probably can't tell the difference, but I love it 'cause the layering turned out well (as opposed to all my previous layered cuts) and I love how my fringe falls to the side =S Plus, it's free of charge!! Done by a student who's taking this professional haircut course. Specifically, a korean girl. I said "Ban gap sup ni da" the moment I saw her. It means 'nice to meet you' in Korean =) lol. Thanks suyan, for letting me know about this free haircur thing!

A pic of me after she blew dry my hair for me. She blew dry it curls-style (though temporary only) at my request. Hey I don't look too bad eh! :)

Haha the vain pot posing at the corridor on her floor!

Time to go collect laundry now, bye peeps! I'm SO waking up early tomorrow!!!! 9 a.m. Will update my blog tomorrow if I do. And to tell the whole world how proud I am of myself again =) Hahah.. alright, ciaoss!

P.S.: I'm going for an audition tomorrow, wish me luck! My very firsttt... :)

No comments: