Sunday, June 8, 2008

Argh, if only I have more time!

That's what we always wish for when exams are around the corner, I'm sure all of you would agree with me.. unless you're a super efficient student who's consistent from the start.

I'm feeling exactly like this now, wishing I had more time. I know my exams are 2 weeks away (it being last week of the exam period), but still, each time I'm doing this subject, I think/worry of other subjects... 'cause my papers are one after another. 23rd, 24th, 25th & 27th!

I'm currently working on BPA, which I terribly wish I started weeks ago.. I'm starting to love the subject and I would love to read the textbook, to know things more in detail.. but time is running out, so I guess I can't do that anymore. :( BPA's very logical and can be related to our surroundings, my mom was right, she said I'll like it. Argh, wish I had more time!

And I've been waking up sooo late these days, really pissed at myself! This whole week was Swotvac, meaning a revision week before exams officially start next week.. I wanted to maximize my mornings, start off fresh & early when my mind's most awake, but to no avail!

It's ok, tomorrow's a new beginning! A new start. Please, please, let me wake up early, and make it for breakfast... I don't want another day to be wasted just like that.

ATA, BPA, Macro, PBL.

I honestly do not feel prepared for any of the subjects above... yet. Yes, yet, I hope. In time, I will be ready.

**
A quote for exam preparation my BPA lecturer posted up in the LMS!
He posts up quotes every week, some which I find really meaningful.. this one, however.. Lol, you read for yourself:

Charles M Schulz
Cartoonist
(1922-2000)

Charlie Brown to Snoopy
"Are you upset my little friend?
Have you been lying awake worrying?
Well, don't worry...I'm here.
The flood waters will recede, the famine will end,
the sun will shine tomorrow, and
I will always be here to take care of you."

**
Well, I found these 2 quotes to be rather encouraging:

“If you’re going through hell, keep going.”- Winston Churchill

“The secret to success is to start from scratch and keep on scratching.”- Dennis Green

**
P.S.: I think the best way to study subjects like BPA & PBL is through communication with people doing the same subject.. By talking, listening, discussing, brainstorming together, we absorb better.

Now,

Who wants to study with me? :)

5 comments:

yuet said...

lynn , stress not. think of post exams. and then u will feel motivated . or less motivated for some . LOL. chill la. we should catch a movie to destress. okay maybe im not helping.

Wei Lynn said...

Thanks so much Yuet! Heheh another American Pie, maybe? =P lol. I was thinking of a chilling chick flick, like 'what happens in vegas'. Up for it?? =)

yuet said...

sex in the city !!! or narnia. or what happens in vegas if ithey are still showing it. LOL. i heard sex in the city was awesome. u noe u want to

Wei Lynn said...

Hahah.. good one, yuet! Sex in the city it is :p you know u want even MORE =P talk to you tmrw k if you're going balieu. need to inform u about the cheque as well.

poh eng said...

Girl, just do and give your best ( in this case, study as much as you can for this exam, and stay alert enough to answer to the best of your ability on exam day). we can only do our best and cannot control the outcome, so why worry about the outcome anyway.

Love u lots...from mummy