Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mmmm... it's raining now. So nice to sleep!!! :)

So happy I managed to get that coffee thing for uncle tan today in vic mart. lol. almost wanted to give up! and ended up it was sold in a utilities shop, not one of those stalls! anyways it's been ages since i've gone to vic mart! will definitely bring my family there when they come over in july =)

Night people!!

Today onwards, i'm gonna "zao shui zao qi" because: shen ti hao :)

P.S. reason why I am sooo tired now and I'm going to bed is because I slept at 3 a.m. last night and forced myself up at 9 a.m. today! And no naps for me in the afternoon/evening. So you can imagine how tired I am now...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you'll have hao shen ti all year long den !

Anonymous said...

hey lynn!

how are you?? so your exams is around the corner eh? your schedule looks really heavy..don't over-exhaust yourself during tht period! best of luck!!

s h i n said...

hey babe. i know u gonna hate me. i just finished exams!! :P would love to study with u before today but it's too late when i clickety-click to read your blog!

anyway, just to let u know Chris is not driving down anymore :( his placement got canceled.

Please let me know when u r gonna b at Sydney and please!! ask me out k? in Sydney!!! miss u heaps babe, work hard!! good luck with your coming exams! I'll see u in Sydney? I'm leaving Melbourne on the 27th.

xoxo,
shin :)

Wei Lynn said...

Seu: Seu Foongg!!! Omg I miss you man!! Miss how you make me laugh with all ur lame jokes :D ehh I applied to be CA end of this year.. go, go apply also!! =p
and thanks for your wish :) hehe..

AK: Thanks, AK! Glad you still remember me! And to still spend some time visiting my blog :) I've been sleeping way too much, can you please enlighten me on ways as to sleep just enough? lol. talk more after my exams ok :)

Shin: Lol no worries dear! shucks. one more week to exams.. yeap sure i'll call you when i'm in sydney =) miss you too!!! can't wait to party with you when we're there! =]