Friday, August 15, 2008

I just realised one thing.

Many things we get involved in this life is because of the company. Company being the people and friends we like and enjoy being with that prompt us to join.. Say, a society, a club, a company, a job or even a volunteer work!

That's because we are most happy when we are with people who are sincerely nice and concerned, people who we can be ourselves, and people who believe in us.

I was just thinking about it after receiving a message from a friend who's doing the 40 hour famine thingy. She's such a self-less girl and I think everyone should emulate her. I would gladly sponsor her out of my own pocket money, which I think I will do so. As compared to other people who may not be that nice in life (this is entirely up to one's judgement for everyone's judgement differs), would you sponsor them, or would you sponsor people who are genuinely nice?

Lol I'm getting nowhere here! Anyway, my point is, we should just be nice to everyone in this life (and extra nice to people you treasure). Note: we not necessarily have to be nice to people who are mean to us, but i guess just don't do any harm to them and it's all good. For we won't know what's installed for us in the future. We might just need them ya know ;)

1 comment:

poh eng said...

You wrote " Many things we get involved in this life is because of the company. Company being the people and friends we like and enjoy being with that prompt us to join.. Say, a society, a club, a company, a job or even a volunteer work!" -- excellent point Girl. which is why it's so important to keep good company.
Love u lots..you are definitely growing up wisely and nicely..am very proud of you!