Sunday, August 10, 2008

I just saw some facebook pictures of a childhood friend who has just graduated from LSE Law, first class honours.

Her wearing the graduation grown; going up the stage receiving the cert. That special moment. All the effort and hard work put in being paid off, it was all worth it.

Man, I wanna be like her too!! Wait, I am going to be like her!

Just imagine how proud her parents are of her. Her dad's my dad's childhood friend as well, and recently he was telling me he was gonna go london for her convocation. Just by saying that I can imagine how excited and overjoyed he was.

From today onwards, she'll be my role model. U can be involved in many things, party hard, but studying is of utmost priority in uni. I am determined now! :p

1 comment:

Kien Seng said...

Eh..get a chatbox so i can spam la.. :p hahahaha