Friday, September 19, 2008

Did I mention that packing my room is such a pain in the ass task?
It's even worse than assignments. :(
I've got so many unnecessary, insignificant things in my room it's driving me crazy!!!!
Will be moving out of IH tomorrow for the spring break :)
Coincidentally, my family's moving house tomorrow as well!!! Lol.. moving to a temporary house for a few months while waiting for the new house to be ready. :D will be moving in during CNY, so you all back in msia can come visit me ya? :)
So sorry for the lack of pics & boring posts... I promise a proper update after this crazyy weekend!
P.S.: Didn't manage to find anything to wear for the ball. Die la tomorrow night!!!

1 comment:

poh eng said...

Well girl, I know what you mean. You move room, and we move house, so you can imagine the gigantic task and ... Well, we can learn from each other, THROW OUT all the insignificant things, better still, DON'T BUY anymore unnecessary stuff till we get rid of old ones...

Have a good Sunday, my dear

Love you :-)