Thursday, September 18, 2008

In IH's computer lab now- just completed and submitted my OB take home exam, what a relief. Silly me spending an hour trying to cut words when I actually can afford to write more words. Read the instructions wrongly. :p

Can't wait for the Ball this friday! Really, really hope it'll turn out well. Fruits of our labour :D Gonna scout for my dress/corset tomorrow. Hehe. If only I had the body I once had back in highschool or college.... okay okay, stop reminiscing the good ol past.

Oh, am not going back to Malaysia this spring break... gonna stay here in melbourne. have a few exciting trips planned out, hopefully it'll work out. Wrote a long list of things to achieve this break, with headings like studies, fun and entertainment, committee commitments, i-games, earning money etc. Doubt I'll achieve all but i'd be happy to achieve slightly more than half!

Ok, it's 1.40 a.m. and I'm the only one left in the lab. Soo tired. The only thing's that holding me back from going back to my room's chatting with my friends on msn!

P.S. Eh pin, miss talking to you la! always see ur partying pics back in malaysia, happening eh! better save one session for me! hehe. and i can't wait to see your girl ;) And u too, su yi! can't wait to plan our hugeee birthday bash next year! have so many things in mind already, will send u an email. and thanks for your sms today, u're such a thoughtful friend! love ya!!

Good night all. :)

1 comment:

Kien Seng said...

Wow...u actually stay up so late in uni??