Friday, September 26, 2008

Once you start, you can't stop

Shopping on a high babyy :)

Bought a rip curl shorts, bikini top and cult handbag at Torquay yesterday. I had to- it was surfers' paradise and of course I had to leave with some beach goodies ;)

Today, I bought a party top, hair band and baige shorts from Valleygirl. A pair of sandals from Novo, a spaghetti from Supre. And exchanged my hand bangle thingy from Diva for a pair of golden necklace; and my black shorts from supre for a strip long jacket/hoodie.

Tomorrow, I'm going chadstone.

Aduiiiii......

I never thought shopping could make a girl so happy, but clearly, the saying of 'retail therapy' proves to be true now :)

In case my parents are worried that I'm spending a lot, don't worry I bought everything on good deal :)

Will write a proper update soon!

No comments: